My chikung practice and the saboteur inside me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My chikung practice and the saboteur inside me

Hi all, I dont know if someone can give me a light on this problem.
    I live on Brazil, so there is no instructors here.
    On end of 2016 I was looking for Chi kung practices and I found the books from Master Wong.
    After some few weeks of practicing, I think 1 month I started feeling the follwoing:

Electric force moving around my body, the self manifested chikung.
    A very light sensation on my muscles that keep growing along the days.
    Sleep started become better.

But, there is one week, one week that was the best week of my life, I never had such sensation, during all the day it was possible to feel a sensation on my body and mind that I cant not explain, was like I no feeling the muscles, my body was light, my mind was light, I never slept so well like that week.
    I go to the gym and that week I felt like I could perform multiple sessions of various exercices, I could lift weight wich much more mass unlike before.
    But after a time I loose all of these, even practicing the same way as before.
    Anoter thing, even today I'm capable to feel the chi flow on my body, I can some time direct the flow where I can but seems that there is some limitations.

Here a thing that I dont know if happens to everyone, I discovered something weird with my, my mind, each time that I learn something new related to control of mind, body, I can for a few days get success on the practicing but after some time my mind start blocking, for example, when I try to medidate, relax, read, I start feeling a huge sensation behind my eyes that start contract my eye muscles, some this is like a huge contraction inside my head that I can not explain. I know that is not just the eye muscles, I can feel something moving inside my head. This is a very unpleasant sensation because for example it blocking me even for readh for a time anything or even relax.

Sorry if is not clear. To summarize:
    I discovered in me something weird, a thing that I can not explain related to the conscious mind, because of this if I can become conscious of a subtle sensation and have control of it, like the chi flow on the body, is like this thing start trying to control the sensation and because that a block is created.
    Because that I cant not relax, medidate, or now practicing chi kung, is like I could not free me mind.
    As anyone faced something like this?

The ckikung exercicies that I was doing were:
    Smile from the Hear with Lifting the Sky
    Plucking Stars
    Big Windmil
    Pushing Mountains
    Carrying the Moon
    Circulating Head
    Merry-Go-Round
    Hula Hoop
    Deep Knee Bending
    Circulating Knees

And a short session of the Self-Manifested Chi Kung

This was the exercices, when my problem started I started feel very tired, without energy, sleeping whell. So I stopped everything, but besides that this huge feeling on my head continue.

Just for clarification: you performed all of those exercises every day in a single chi kung session? How long did the sessions last?
    Sifu Andrew Barnett
    Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland - www.shaolin-wahnam.ch

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)
    Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew Barnett - in Switzerland and internationally
    Heilbehandlungen mit Sifu Andrew Barnett - in der Schweiz und International

Chi Kung Courses: May 2019 in Landquart CH
    QEA Discussion Forum: www.qea.ch/forum

Comment

Hi Andrew, my session last about 15 to 20 minutes, were short sessions. I was doing one session on the morning and another at night before go to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by chikung_china View Post
        Hi Andrew, my session last about 15 to 20 minutes, were short sessions. I was doing one session on the morning and another at night before go to sleep.
        Hi,

just to get a better understanding of what happend:

You performed since the end of 2016 every day 2 sessions with about 15-20min? Have you performed all exercises you wrote down in one session (15-20min)?

Would you describe this feeling like your eyes are shaking?

Anyway, to learn from books is good, but to learn from a living master is inescabable at some point. Only a master will show the stundent the way, and help him to avoid doing mistakes in his practise. The finer points of chi kung can only be learned from a living master. The results you're having now are linked to your over (wrong) practise. Even your body is telling you already that something is going wrong. You should pause your practise now and see if things will change.

If you have the possibility to visit one of our instructors, or to attend an intensive chi kung course by Grandmaster Wong in Malaysia, this may help you. If you can not do so then a chinese pyhsician can also help you. Anyway if you dont have any access to a chinese physician you should consult your doctor. This is the recommendation I can give to you, based on the info you shared wih us. And dont worry

Maybe someone else can also give a recommendation.

With shaolin salute,
        Dimitri.
        When the student is ready, the teacher will appear.
        When the student is truly ready, the teacher will disappear.

-Lao Tzu-

Comment

Here another experience the give more insight about my problem.
          I can any time use my intent and start the flow around the microcosmic orbit, but, just after I start, I feel the flow and I feel something blocking the flow and changing the course of the flow, I try to only feel, try to let the flow free but is feel one part of my mind trying to take control of this flow instead of let it go.

Comment

Originally posted by Dimitri View Post

Hi,

just to get a better understanding of what happend:

You performed since the end of 2016 every day 2 sessions with about 15-20min? Have you performed all exercises you wrote down in one session (15-20min)?

Would you describe this feeling like your eyes are shaking?

Anyway, to learn from books is good, but to learn from a living master is inescabable at some point. Only a master will show the stundent the way, and help him to avoid doing mistakes in his practise. The finer points of chi kung can only be learned from a living master. The results you're having now are linked to your over (wrong) practise. Even your body is telling you already that something is going wrong. You should pause your practise now and see if things will change.

If you have the possibility to visit one of our instructors, or to attend an intensive chi kung course by Grandmaster Wong in Malaysia, this may help you. If you can not do so then a chinese pyhsician can also help you. Anyway if you dont have any access to a chinese physician you should consult your doctor. This is the recommendation I can give to you, based on the info you shared wih us. And dont worry

Maybe someone else can also give a recommendation.

With shaolin salute,
            Dimitri.
            Hi Dimitri,

I started my practice at the end of 2016 and last for only some months on 2017, I'm not practicing since then.
            I stopped after I notice that instead of getting better, I was getting worst.
            The sensations that I describe persist until now, even I'm not practicing more.

Comment

Originally posted by chikung_china View Post
              I can any time use my intent and start the flow around the microcosmic orbit, but, just after I start, I feel the flow and I feel something blocking the flow and changing the course of the flow, I try to only feel, try to let the flow free but is feel one part of my mind trying to take control of this flow instead of let it go.
              I thought you had stopped practicing? Why, then, are you trying to force the microcosmic orbit?

Sifu Andrew Barnett
              Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland - www.shaolin-wahnam.ch

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)
              Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew Barnett - in Switzerland and internationally
              Heilbehandlungen mit Sifu Andrew Barnett - in der Schweiz und International

Chi Kung Courses: May 2019 in Landquart CH
              QEA Discussion Forum: www.qea.ch/forum

Comment

Working...
              X