One for Red Dwarf fans...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One for Red Dwarf fans...

...you know the episode where Qweeg gets Rimmer jogging round the ship early in the morning...

Well my chi flow had exactly the same idea (mind you on the spot) - I felt rather Rimmer-esque in terms of 'er do you mind!'. I mean waving arms around is one thing at the crack of dawn but aerobic exercise is another

On the other hand I guess I am lucky the flow wasn't taking its ideas from the episode where Lister's body is taken over by Rimmer (mind you that would have made a faaar better post ).

...and it was cold outside!

Mike
    "If you realised how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think a negative thought." Peace Pilgrim.

What's the square root of 2049?

Hi Mike,

The Red Dwarf reference more than anything has provoked me into replying to this (big fan since childhood, can't wait for the movie!), but I would imagine we've all been there with regards to the running around - personally I spent all last night moving like a gorilla and headbutting the floor... Rimmer can count himself lucky!

It's worth remembering, though, that you're always in control. You don't want to run around? Don't run around.

Kind regards, Don

Comment

I spent all last night moving like a gorilla
      It's gonna be a funny Kung Fu course

Greetings
      "From formless to form, from form to formless"

26.08.17-28.08.17: Qi Gong Festival with 6 courses in Bern:
      Qiflow-Triple Stretch Method-12 Sinewmetamorphisis-Bone Marrow Cleansing-Zen Mind in Qi Gong

Comment

It's gonna be a funny Kung Fu course

Hmmm well so long as no-one eats a banana near me you'll be safe

Comment

Be careful, I've heard there are animals out there which eat Gorillas
          "From formless to form, from form to formless"

26.08.17-28.08.17: Qi Gong Festival with 6 courses in Bern:
          Qiflow-Triple Stretch Method-12 Sinewmetamorphisis-Bone Marrow Cleansing-Zen Mind in Qi Gong

Comment

Originally posted by Don
            Hmmm well so long as no-one eats a banana near me you'll be safe
            Ah yes the general employment of time in profitless and non-practical way!

Comment

Working...
            X