Ghost during chi kung

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost during chi kung

Hi I have kind of a weird question to ask.

Lately when I'm doing chi kung, I keep feeling like there's a presence in the room. When I close my eyes and let the body go, I keep feeling like someone's there watching me. I try my best to ignore it.

In the past it happened a few times but nothing crazy. However, lately its getting harder and harder to concentrate because it feels like such a strong presence at times. Even feeling like there's 2 people. I wanna say that there is a ghost in my room. I figured maybe its just in my head so I started doing chi kung with people around to feel safe. They would be in the next room over so they don't disturb me. But when ever I'm in my house, its there.

I keep telling myself just let it go but there are times when the presence is so over bearing that it feels like someone is right in front of my face. So I keep opening my eyes just to see nothing.

I'm not sure what to do? I keep trying to ignore it but I must admit, its getting very hard.
    Amituofo

Dear Dr Tran,

Anthony K. Sihing wrote a great post on this topic. You can find it here:

Best wishes,

Roeland
    www.shaolinwahnam.nl
    www.shaolinholland.com

Comment

Thanks! I was starting to get scared. It gives me the spooks but I didn't really believe in ghost either. So I wasn't sure what to make of it.

Hopefully me and the entities can get some peace.
      Amituofo

Comment

Hi Dr.Tran,
        I have had some experiences with spirits, not only while doing Chi Kung...
        For a long time I didn't really know what to do, or better: I didn't have trust in myself. (And I was emotionally weak: emotional leaks are, as I believe, an entrance for spirits.)
        But, if I close my physical house, my door, my windows: Why shouldn't I close my spiritual house?

1. I say: "My home is my castle! No-one may enter it without my permission."
        2. We all have spiritual helpers (often called "guides", some say "angels" ...) - and I ask them to shield my house.
        The thing is to really feel it, feel the shield, the "castle", trust in the shield, don't worry.
        ... alles, alles, alles ist doch auf Liebe aufgebaut ..." (Ellen Auerbach, 1997)

Comment

Working...
        X