Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming 'Hoong Ka Triple Stretch' course, @ U.K. Summer Camp

Hey Guys

Now seems like a good time to start a thread about the 'Hoong Ka Triple Stretch' Kung Fu course that we will be offering at this years U.K. Summer Camp in Brighton.

Actually, I have had a lot of people asking me questions about this set, and I have been able to inform them of the sailant points, but since talking recently to Sifu, I now have a lot better idea of what this set contains, the history of it and some of it's defining characteristics.

Let me tell you, this is one not to be missed.

Here is just one of the things about the set that Sifu has told me.

Those who missed the Iron-Wire Set will be glad to have another chance to learn a fantastic force-training set. Sifu

Sounds pretty cool right?

I'm going to release more info in the coming weeks, some of it you may find very suprising.

Best

Robin
    "The Power of Tai Chi Chuan. com"

A little birdy!

Hello there,

A little birdy told me that there they may be more information and possibly pictures and 'footage' coming the way of this thread!!!

Interested?

Robin

Comment

Dear Robin,
      thanks for that, can't wait for it!
      "From formless to form, from form to formless"

26.08.17-28.08.17: Qi Gong Festival with 6 courses in Bern:
      Qiflow-Triple Stretch Method-12 Sinewmetamorphisis-Bone Marrow Cleansing-Zen Mind in Qi Gong

Comment

Sounds great! Looking forward to it.

Comment

Interested indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by Robin View Post
            Interested?
            Couldn't you ask a more rhetorical question?
            Sifu Andrew Barnett
            Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland - www.shaolin-wahnam.ch

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)
            Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew Barnett - in Switzerland and internationally
            Heilbehandlungen mit Sifu Andrew Barnett - in der Schweiz und International

Comment

Probably not.

Hehehehe

Sorry Andrew Si-Heng... you are right

Robin

Comment

Originally posted by Robin View Post
                Interested?
                A big yes from me too

Comment

Dear Robin,

What a wonderful line up of courses for this years Summer Camp.

I am not sure if I have missed this along the way (sorry, was moving house)

1) What level do students need to have attained to take part in the 'Hoong Ka Triple Stretch' Kung Fu course with Sifu? This is such a wonderful opportunity it would be a pity for somebody to miss it.

2) Is it open to both Shaolin Kungfu and Wahnam Tai Chi Chuan students?

Thanks in advance,

Smile from the Heart
                  Joan
                  Books don't mean a lot unless you open them, Hearts are the same.......

Valentine's Smile from the Heart 2019 IRELAND - world renowned Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit.

-A FEAST OF SHAOLIN transmitted by Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit FEBRUARY 16TH -19TH 2019
                  GENERATING ENERGY FLOW
                  ONE FINGER SHOOTING ZEN
                  THE INCREDIBLE 3 DAY INTENSIVE ZEN COURSE .

Sifujoan@gmail.com

Comment

Thank you sister!

Dear Robin,

What a wonderful line up of courses for this years Summer Camp.

I am not sure if I have missed this along the way (sorry, was moving house)

1) What level do students need to have attained to take part in the 'Hoong Ka Triple Stretch' Kung Fu course with Sifu? This is such a wonderful opportunity it would be a pity for somebody to miss it.

2) Is it open to both Shaolin Kungfu and Wahnam Tai Chi Chuan students?

Thanks in advance,

Smile from the Heart
                    Joan

Thank you for those questions Joan.

Level two and above in Taijiquan and Shaolin will be fine to take the course.

However, there may be special exceptions

e.g. someone who already has many years of Kung Fu training and is a Chi Kung student of our school may attend the course, so if there are any doubts regarding this matter please email me direct at
                    robin@shaolinsummercamp.co.uk to discuss it because basically I don't won't anyone to miss this course!

Comment

So many great courses it is becoming dizzying!
                      "Take a moment to feel how wonderful it feels just to be alive."
                      - Sifu

Comment

Wonderful and wonderful. I do hope that it will be like the Summer Camp in 2006 where 40 plus people all using Shaolin Kung Fu sparred for four days. What an amazing event to see and so glad to have been there.

Best wishes to all
                        Mark

Comment

Thank you for those questions Joan.

Level two and above in Taijiquan and Shaolin will be fine to take the course.

However, there may be special exceptions

e.g. someone who already has many years of Kung Fu training and is a Chi Kung student of our school may attend the course, so if there are any doubts regarding this matter please email me direct at
                          robin@shaolinsummercamp.co.uk to discuss it because basically I don't won't anyone to miss this course!
                          Excellent Robin. Thank you for that explanation. I think I must gather my Irish Wahnam Tai Chi Chuan warriors in that case

Smile from the Heart
                          Joan
                          Books don't mean a lot unless you open them, Hearts are the same.......

Valentine's Smile from the Heart 2019 IRELAND - world renowned Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit.

-A FEAST OF SHAOLIN transmitted by Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit FEBRUARY 16TH -19TH 2019
                          GENERATING ENERGY FLOW
                          ONE FINGER SHOOTING ZEN
                          THE INCREDIBLE 3 DAY INTENSIVE ZEN COURSE .

Sifujoan@gmail.com

Comment

Treasures in store.

Hello there,

Well I promised information, pictures and videos and I can tell you with confidence you will have all of those in abundance in the coming weeks.

It must be said that not a great deal was known about this treasured ‘Hoong Ka Triple Stretch’ set (at least not on my part), I think we all know that it holds a treasured legacy of our school giving us a strong connection with our Si Gung lai Chin Wha and that the set was definitely taught in the Shaolin Temple. But what more do we know?

I think you should find this thread will answer many questions about the 'Triple Stretch' and much much more!

I mean much more!

I mean, we will have access to information from Sifu in this thread that will cut directly to some of the most important lessons he has received through his decades of Kung Fu training!

and some of the most poignant of Sifu's realizations will be taught in the ‘Triple Stretch’ course, in a matter of days, not decades!

You really won't want to miss it.

(The information will not be released all at once, but over the coming weeks, so keep checking and be patient)

To find out more about how Sifu learnt the ‘Triple Stretch’ Set, who practiced it in the past, it’s distinguishing features and characteristics and just to learn more about high level Kung fu, follow this thread.

The first few posts will just be some general information about the course,

remember you can visit www.shaolinsummercamp.co.uk
                            to sign up

Here we go….

4 Day's of the ‘Hoong-Ka Triple Stretch’’ Kung Fu’ course , covering form, force philosophy and application,

This form was a specialty of Si Gung Lai Chin Wah, Sifu Wong’s first ever Kung Fu Master.

This is a first for the U.K. Summer Camp, and for the International Shaolin Wahnam Institute as a whole, as this treasured Kung Fu set has never before been taught outside of Malaysia by Sifu Wong. Sifu will be teaching the form, force, philosophy and of the Hoong Ka Triple Stretch Set.

The Hoong Ka Triple Stretch is a very special set. It was one of three specialized sets Uncle Righteousness taught to his special disciples, and as such contains the essence of his teaching. Many familiar with our school will know that much of the essence of Si-Gung Ho Fatt Nam’s Kung Fu was held in the ‘crossroads at four gates’ set, the same may be said of the ‘Hoong Ka Triple’ stretch and Uncle Righteousness.

To be continued….

Also...

as a side note

Non-Shaolin Wahnam members must have at least 3 years of Kungfu experience. If there are more people than the limited number of places, preference will be given to Shaolin Wahnam members. Amongst Shaolin Wahnam members, preference will be given to instructors, followed by a first-come-first-serve basis.

Please enjoy the first sightings of the 'Triple Stretch', in the form of some stills taken of Sifu.

Comment

How exciting! I really hope I can make it for this one!

Comment

Working...
                              X