Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures at la Montaña Azul

Hello Everybody!
    I wan to share with you some pictures of the wonderful course at la montaña azul!
    I ask the ones who have more to join!
    Pablito I will post some of yours too!
    Best Regards,
    José A

The Hotsprings

After a hard trainig day we enjoyed at the hotsprings!

Comment

Simon offered his house to do a great BBQ!
      Sifu Piti was the chef, and the meat was great!!
      Sifu Jeffrey is thinking in that picture " Parraaaaaaa...."

Comment

The future of TCC

We had two little students: Nicolás and Sergio! Here they are!

Comment

Siheng Jose,

Excellent photo's, they bring back fond memories

Thanks for sharing

Ade

Comment

Vitality and Harmony

Thanks Jose!

Our Shaolinquan sisters and brothers might start realizing why we chose to practice Wahnam Taijiquan. They'll see that in a two-week training program we go to the hot springs, smoke cigars, drink wine, have BBQ's, go horseback riding with our kids, ...

If they see this pictures and read this entry we might have a lot of them joining us for our next Wahnam Taijiquan Training for Vitality and Life Harmony...

Piti Parra Duque

Comment

It's horribly tempting... Almost makes me wish I lived in South America and practised Tai Chi Chuan instead of living in chilly England and practising kung fu.

Almost... but that's just laziness talking!

Comment

Olà Jose, very nice pics indeed. Full of life and energy!

Dear Piti, yes I completely agree: Wahnam Tai Chi Chuaners are indeed famous for their life style full of Vitality and Harmony.

Like Monkeys......
                "From formless to form, from form to formless"

26.08.17-28.08.17: Qi Gong Festival with 6 courses in Bern:
                Qiflow-Triple Stretch Method-12 Sinewmetamorphisis-Bone Marrow Cleansing-Zen Mind in Qi Gong

Comment

Lazy Southamerican Monkeys

It is interesting to see how Wahnam Taijijuan practice and its results are sometimes related to concepts such as lazyness and primates...

After having had the chance to see lots of new world primates interacting among themselves and with other creatures in the Southamerican jungles, and if iit was possible to interview some of them in human ways, I guess other animals would probably view them as playful, lazy creatures, even as irresponsible ones with a wrong set of priorities. I wouldn't be surprised of this - comparatively, primates have a very advanced brain which allows them to use tools, strategy and tactics, teamwork and other beneficial social behaviors, ..., to get more satisfaction for their basic needs, spending less energy and time. Lazy monkeys, therefore, have more time to enjoy life freely.

No wonder so many ancient cultures around the world worshipped them as godly creatures.

Piti Parra Duque

Comment

Great pictures.

Pitti, I see (playful) battle has commenced. I remember a kung-fu practitioner once suggesting to me that Tai Chi Chuan was a dance. "Yes", I said, "Dancing with God" .

With metta,

Barry
                    Profile at Capio Nightingale Hospital London Click here
                    Chi Kung & Tai Chi Chuan in the UK Fully Alive
                    Fully Alive on Facebook Fully Alive
                    UK Summer Camp 2017 Click here for details
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi there,
                      Pitti, I see (playful) battle has commenced. I remember a kung-fu practitioner once suggesting to me that Tai Chi Chuan was a dance. "Yes", I said, "Dancing with God" .
                      Well, actually looking at 95% of all practitioners all over the world, I'd say it's even less than a beatyful dance.

After having met some of our Tai Chi Chuan brothers and sisters, I changed my thinking into: great martial art, respect, wow, but still they are a kind of lazy.
                      At a certain point I came to my deep realisation that I was actually not lazyness, but cleverness

It's strange or not , but while concentrating on the Monkey Set I feel with everyday how connected I am with Tai Chi Chuan. It's not a simple thought it's more a realisation.

Many people I talk with can not understand this connection between the Monkey Kung Fu and the Great Ultimate Martial Art. I don't mind. I don't argue with the finer points I experienced I just nod and smile

Originally posted by Piti
                      to get more satisfaction for their basic needs, spending less energy and time. Lazy monkeys, therefore, have more time to enjoy life freely.
                      Here we go I actually ask myself what the definition of lazy is.....

Originally posted by Piti
                      No wonder so many ancient cultures around the world worshipped them as godly creatures.
                      It's really amazing.

Cheers,

Roland
                      "From formless to form, from form to formless"

26.08.17-28.08.17: Qi Gong Festival with 6 courses in Bern:
                      Qiflow-Triple Stretch Method-12 Sinewmetamorphisis-Bone Marrow Cleansing-Zen Mind in Qi Gong

Comment

Dear Jose,

Very nice pictures! Making alive such a good time.

Un abrazo,
                        Rama

Comment

Dear Barry and Roland!

PLAYFUL is the key concept here, my friends...

Piti Parra Duque

Comment

More pictures

Here are some pictures I took at the Tai Chi Chuan course in 2006. One is at the natural swimming pool not far off, a few are in the temple, one is Rama striking a pose in the gorgeous sunset, one is a picture of me drumming in the temple. You get the idea. There's one more in the post after this one.
                            Love, and do what you will.

- St. Augustine

Comment

whoa, sorry for making them so big. I had to reduce the quality to make them fit, so sorry about that as well...
                              Love, and do what you will.

- St. Augustine

Comment

Working...
                              X