Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intensive Kungfu Course December 2019

Hi family!

With Sifu not traveling this year I know many people expressed interest in deepening our foundations at the upcoming intensive kungfu course. So, whose lovely faces will I have the pleasure of seeing?

With grateful anticipation,

Molly
    有志著事竟成

Shaolin Wahnam Twin Cities

Genuine Shaolin Kungfu and Qigong in Minnesota
    https://www.shaolinwahnamtc.com/

This is interesting

I will be in Penang from 4th to 10th December on business and will be around for (hopefully all of) the Intensive Chi Kung course and at least a couple of the sessions of the Intensive Kung Fu course. My current planning means I would miss the first morning, then be around for the afternoon and second day -- but rushing for my flight after that. When do you arrive, Molly?
    Sifu Andrew Barnett
    Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland - www.shaolin-wahnam.ch

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)
    Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew Barnett - in Switzerland and internationally
    Heilbehandlungen mit Sifu Andrew Barnett - in der Schweiz und International

Comment

I´ll be there for Kung Fu!! Looking forward to meet up!
      Engage and maintain joyful practice!

May all of you get the best benefits from what you do.

Anton Schmick
      Shaolin Wahnam Germany Nord

shaolinwahnamchina.com
      http://chikunghamburg.wordpress.com
      http://shaolinwahnam-nord.de
      http://kungfu-luebeck.de

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew View Post
        When do you arrive, Molly?
        What a nice coincidence! I'm pretty much just flying in and out. But I do arrive early afternoon on the 8th and should be settled in at the Copthorne before dinner time. If nothing else, there will be some meet up time, but it would be great to have you for a few session of the course at least.

Looking forward to seeing you again too Anton!
        有志著事竟成

Shaolin Wahnam Twin Cities

Genuine Shaolin Kungfu and Qigong in Minnesota
        https://www.shaolinwahnamtc.com/

Comment

I will be there for both Chi Kung and Kung Fu! Looking forward to seeing you and everyone else!
          Our beloved Grandmaster has made it very simple for us:

Don‘t worry,
          don‘t intellectualize,
          just enjoy your practice.

May all beings be released from all suffering!

Comment

I had been planning to attend the Chi Kung course next month - but alas its not to be!

All the best to everyone currently preparing for both of the course.

Comment

My wife Jenn and I will be there for the Chi Kung course. My first intensive, I'm excited. A definite change of pace from being trapped on St. Kilda, Scotland for the last two months for work.

Comment

Hi,

Today began the first day of the intensive Kung Fu course in Penang.
                It is a very complete course, with a lot of material, small and big details.
                The first and last time I did it, I had the great privilege of doing it together with Angel only, and at that time I learned a lot, as I also had the opportunity to improve a lot, thanks to Sifu, that taught us in a personalized way with a lot of patience, attention and dedication.
                This time I was able to practice what Sifu taught me that time, and review it in this course.
                Even though it is the same course, In a way, it is never the same. There are always new details, something to learn or to deepen.
                Today mainly we learned or reviewed the training stances, such as walking or moving with them in different directions.
                I am really looking forward to do sparring with more opponents of different sizes and shapes =)
                I am very happy to be here.
                Thank you very much Sifu! You are a marvelous mentor! We are very lucky to receive your teachings

Thanks to all the participants: sisters and brothers, who always make the process more entertaining and enjoyable!

Comment

Dear Paz,

Thanks for sharing some of your experiences.

Happy training,
                  Brendan

Comment

Dear family,

almost half a year has passed since I have had the joy to participate in the Intensive Kung Fu Course. Although I have attended many advanced courses - or maybe because of it - this "basic" course was full of small lessons and great reminders. It is fascinating how things I have been practicing for years can become effortlessly deeper with another transmission by Sitaigung. There is so much to master and enjoy!

To everyone who wonders if she or he should do this course, I strongly suggest you invest the time and effort. Sitaigung's marvellous multi - level - teaching will certainly help you improve.

Last but not least, I would also mention the special privilege to have enjoyed my Sifu's company again in Malaysia. Just this alone would have been worth the trip

All the best from Germany,
                    Steffen

Don‘t worry,
                    don‘t intellectualize,

Comment

To emphasise my point, I would like to hijack a video of Sisookgung Tim. I hope that is okay!

https://youtu.be/YCYVbM4YtqE

Thank you Sifu, thank you Sigung, thank you Sitaigung and thanks to all past masters.

Don‘t worry,
                      don‘t intellectualize,

Comment

Originally posted by Steffen View Post

Last but not least, I would also mention the special privilege to have enjoyed my Sifu's company again in Malaysia.
                        Nice place to meet him

Comment

Hope all is well Steffen

Comment

Originally posted by Mark CH View Post
                            Hope all is well Steffen
                            Absolutely! Life is wonderful

Lots of love to my great uncles in Ireland!!

Don‘t worry,
                            don‘t intellectualize,

Comment

Originally posted by Steffen View Post

Absolutely! Life is wonderful

Lots of love to my great uncles in Ireland!!

Comment

Working...
                              X