Chi Kung Healing Course 2019 in Holistic Health Cultivation Center KL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PART 8

During one of the last days of the course, 2 other course participants and I were chatting about distant chi transmission. At some point of the conversation, one of us suggested doing an experiment in order to have a direct experience of its effectiveness.

In one of the class breaks, we decided to run the experiment. One person would act as the healer or giver and the other would act as the patient or receiver. The third person would be the jury or witness.

In order to avoid any kind of interference, we didn’t tell anybody else about the experiment. Also, the healer and the patient would be facing opposite walls of the same room. In this way, they could not see each other. Between the healer and patient there were around 6-8 meters of distance.

The instructions were as follows. When the healer was starting sending chi to the patient, the healer would raise the left hand in order to inform the jury that the healer started sending chi. When the patient started noticing the chi arriving, the patient would raise the hand.

Once the first round was completed, in the next round they would switch roles. The healer would be the patient and the patient would be the healer.

The jury would say nothing until the experiment was complete in order to avoid interruptions or distractions that might alter results.

I happened to be the jury on both occasions and the results that I observed were very interesting, surprising and inspiring.

In both tests, the patient noticed the chi arriving with utmost precision. Only with around a half second delay. I think that this little delay maybe was caused because the patient waited a little bit in raising the hand just to be completely sure of the transmission.

The three of us knew that distant chi transmission was real so there wasn’t a need for the testing. But direct experience is always an important exercise that makes the knowledge alive.

There are many things that I personally learned from this experiment. The following are the ones I remember:

- The power of the mind.
    - Setting up intention in order to manifest reality.
    - We are all connected.
    - Distance becomes irrelevant in the speed of thought and chi transmission.
    - Effectiveness of distant chi transmission.
    - How special and powerful the Shaolin arts we practice are.
    - How effective Chi Kung Healing is.
    - Matter, space, distance or time operate very differently at the mind level.

To be continued...

Distant Chi Transmission.jpg

Comment

PART 9

Whenever I attend to Sifu's courses I realize how much I miss Sifu and his presence. I always feel amazed by the connection I have with Sifu. It seems to transcend all frontiers, time and space. That is why it's quite hard to explain to others about the relationship between a genuine Sifu and a student.

Sifu, thank you so much for this very special gift that you have so generously shared with all of us. It has been an extraordinary gift that I will always treasure and cherish in my heart.

I want to also thank Sifu Dr. Foong for his tremendous generosity, dedication and hard work. Being able to see the Holistic HH.CC center in person made me realize what many hospitals in the future will look like.

It was very inspiring to witness the beginning of a big change in the way health services are presented and offered to the public. Sifu Dr. Foong is a pioneer and the courage he has had in opening such a big clinic and all the plans that he has for the coming years are very heartening to me.

I also want to thank the course organization because it was top notch. They all did an extraordinary job.

My gratitude also goes to all the course participants because they have brought me great joy. Thank you for also sharing at the Forum your insights and experiences.

There is one particular quote from Sifu that had in me a very profound change and impact: “Let chi find its best alignment”. This teaching was part of the trusting God insight that I got in this course. For that I am grateful.

I would like to share with you one last thought of inspiration that I received when coming back home from the course: “My happiness is your happiness. Your happiness is my happiness”.

With Love, Care and Shaolin Salute,

Santi

Chi Kung Healing Course 2019.jpg

Comment

Thanks guys for sharing your interesting experiences.

Comment

Dear Siheng Santi,

it's wonderful to hear about your experiences of the course
          and your direct experiences of Chi transmission as well as some of Sifu's inspiring quotes.

Shaolin Salute,
          Brendan

Comment

Originally posted by foxinsocks74 View Post

- The mind is very powerful; if we have the intention for only good chi to enter us then the mind will not allow any bad chi in.

- The weakness of chi kung healing is that the patient must practice regularly – at least 10 min a day

- The healer must have the heart of a parent – he should treat his patients as his own children

- If the mind is healthy the body will be healthy

- Healing is an art not a science

- Let God do the healing

- Set the aim then walk the path – we will surely arrive!

- Be a conduit for cosmic chi – don’t use your own chi. Better yet teach the patient to generate chi flow themselves

- Guard against overteaching for both your sake and the student’s sake

- Karma is flexible

- We are healthy by nature

- Goodness always brings goodness

- If a ghost comes to you for revenge, you must perform a sacrifice

- Most spirits come seeking help – never promise anything to a spirit; help if you can but never promise. They come because of some attachment

- Learning authentic Shaolin arts is better than the skill of touching stone and turning it into gold.

- Chi Kung is more Daoist; Zen mind training is more Buddhist

- Chi flow is the hallmark of our school

- Chauvinism has backfired!

- Medicine is not as beneficial as food which is not as beneficial as chi - that is why all of you could, with some practice, live without eating by nourishing yourselves on cosmic chi

Wonderful

Comment

Originally posted by sancrica View Post
              PART 9

Whenever I attend to Sifu's courses I realize how much I miss Sifu and his presence. I always feel amazed by the connection I have with Sifu. It seems to transcend all frontiers, time and space. That is why it's quite hard to explain to others about the relationship between a genuine Sifu and a student.

Sifu, thank you so much for this very special gift that you have so generously shared with all of us. It has been an extraordinary gift that I will always treasure and cherish in my heart.

I want to also thank Sifu Dr. Foong for his tremendous generosity, dedication and hard work. Being able to see the Holistic HH.CC center in person made me realize what many hospitals in the future will look like.

It was very inspiring to witness the beginning of a big change in the way health services are presented and offered to the public. Sifu Dr. Foong is a pioneer and the courage he has had in opening such a big clinic and all the plans that he has for the coming years are very heartening to me.

I also want to thank the course organization because it was top notch. They all did an extraordinary job.

My gratitude also goes to all the course participants because they have brought me great joy. Thank you for also sharing at the Forum your insights and experiences.

There is one particular quote from Sifu that had in me a very profound change and impact: “Let chi find its best alignment”. This teaching was part of the trusting God insight that I got in this course. For that I am grateful.

I would like to share with you one last thought of inspiration that I received when coming back home from the course: “My happiness is your happiness. Your happiness is my happiness”.

With Love, Care and Shaolin Salute,

Santi

Chi Kung Healing Course 2019.jpg
              Great picture of Sifu

Comment

Working...
              X