Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discussion on Introductory 1 Day QEA Course in Penang on 2-Dec-2018

Introduction to QEA in Malaysia by Andrew Barnett

WIth Grandmaster Wong's kind permission and generous support, Sifu Andrew will be teaching a one-day introductory QEA course in Penang in December. Here is the first batch of information:

Course Title: Introduction to QEA

Course Objectives:
    • Learn some of the key theories and philosophical basis of the unique and powerful QEA healing and transformation system
    • Acquire and practice some basic QEA skills that can be used immediately to help others’ healing and transformation processes
    • Gain an understanding of the extent of the QEA system
    • Experience the application of QEA skills directly
    Course date: 2nd December 2018

Course location: Copthorne Orchid Hotel, Penang, Malaysia

Course timing: 08:30-11:30 and 15:30-18:30 (to be confirmed)

Course costs: 225 EUR

Early Bird Price: 200 EUR if booked and paid for by 4th November 2018

Please contact Sifu Andrew by email or PM to register.
    Last edited by Damian Kissey; 30 September 2018, 01:03 AM.
    Damian Kissey
    Shaolin Wahnam Sabah , Malaysia .
    www.shaolinwahnamsabah.com

Whether you are an instructor , student or healer ...this elite course conducted by one of the best healer in the world , will contribute-enhance-complement your existing wholistic health program at personal , professional and helping-others level.

Members of Shaolin Wahnam Sabah have benefitted greatly from Sifu Andrew's QEA : The elite Shaolin Wahnam Arts is awesome and QEA is a great bonus .

Whilst participating in our dear Grandmaster's upcoming SW courses in Penang , Dr Roseline , Sifu Bernie and i from Sabah will participate in this internal art related QEA course which will be conducted for the 1 st time outside of Europe by our very own chief instructor from Switzerland QEA.jpg
    Last edited by Damian Kissey; 30 September 2018, 01:23 AM.
    Damian Kissey

Comment

I'm intrigued. Have we heard what the day-to-day scheduling will be for the Becoming a Shaolin Wahnam Practitioner course? It sounds like this QEA course will take place on the last day of the Practitioner course and I would like to plan accordingly.
      I like making silly videos (including kung fu ones!) every so often on YouTube and taking pictures of weird things on Instagram.

Comment

Hi Dr Frederick ,

The Becoming a SW Practitioner is a 5-day course : 27 th Nov - 1 st Dec 2018.

The Cultivating Spirit Nourishing Energy is also a 5-day course : 3 rd Dec-7 th Dec 2018 .

The QEA 1-day course is on 2 nd Dec 2018 , hence does not take place during the above courses .

Cheers with Chi

Damian Kissey

Comment

I didn't realize earlier that the listed dates for the Practitioner course included an arrival and depature dates, otherwise I might have booked my plane tickets differently. I guess my schedule just so happens to be free that day!
          I like making silly videos (including kung fu ones!) every so often on YouTube and taking pictures of weird things on Instagram.

Comment

Every course has its so called homework to make the best out of the ciurse material. In the past, Sifu recommended, for example, Circle Walking force training for Baguazhang, Pushing Mountains for Cosmos Palm, and for the upcoming Practitioner course, Golden Bridge and knowing the relevant sets and basic combat sequences. How can I best prepare for this QEA course to get the best benefits and not waste anyone's time?

Comment

Just bring along your good SW self ..that's adequate prep. Sifu Andrew may wish to add if any other preparation to optimize
              Damian Kissey

Comment

More information from Sifu Andrew :

Introduction to QEA
                2nd December 2018 in Penang , Malaysia
                Confirmation and Participant Information

Payment:

- Please transfer the course fee to the following account at least 2 weeks before the course:
                Bank: UBS AG, Davos Platz
                Owner: Flowing Health GmbH, Schulstrasse 1, 7302 Landquart, Switzerland
                IBAN: CH38 0020 8208 1073 1501 T
                SWIFT: UBSWCHZH72D
                - Please bring the payment confirmation with you

Costs :
                Introduction to QEA Course
                Cost (EUR) :225
                For registration and payment by 04th November 2018 : EUR 200

Language:
                - The course will be taught in English.

Clothing and other Recommendations:
                - Comfortable shoes
                - You can bring some water or other drink to quench your thirst if you wish
                - Food and drink are not included in the course fees
                - Additional breaks may be included in the course timing as needed

Venue:
                - Copthorne Orchid Hotel, Penang, Malaysia

Timing:
                Sunday 2nd December 2018
                08:30 to 11:30 and 15:30 to 18:30
                Doors open at 08:15

Terms of Cancellation:
                - For cancellation of registration 14 days or more before the course begins, a 30 GBP administration fee will be charged.
                - For cancellation of registration 13 days or less before the course begins, a refund of 50% of the paid course fee will be given.
                - For cancellation or non-attendance on the day of the course, no refund is possible.

We reserve the right to make changes as needed.

Looking forward to greeting all of the participants at the course.
                Sifu Andrew Barnett
                Damian Kissey

Comment

Originally posted by Damian Kissey View Post
                  Just bring along your good SW self ..that's adequate prep. Sifu Andrew may wish to add if any other preparation to optimize
                  That's the best answer, Damian. Thank you.

QEA is a system that pretty much anyone can learn. However, good basis in genuine, high level internal training is a major advantage. That and an open mind is more than enough preparation.
                  Sifu Andrew Barnett
                  Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland - www.shaolin-wahnam.ch

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)
                  Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew Barnett - in Switzerland and internationally
                  Heilbehandlungen mit Sifu Andrew Barnett - in der Schweiz und International

Comment

As posted in the announcement, I have decided to change the course timing so that anyone leaving Penang on 2nd December has (hopefully) less travel stress. The new timing is:

09:00 to 17:30 with a lunch break at about 12:00
                    Sifu Andrew Barnett
                    Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland - www.shaolin-wahnam.ch

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)
                    Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew Barnett - in Switzerland and internationally
                    Heilbehandlungen mit Sifu Andrew Barnett - in der Schweiz und International

Comment

Quoted from Sifu Andrew's QEA Website

Questions and Answers about QEA – Quantum Energy Alignment?

Q: Can you please explain more about the change principle in QEA?

A: The change principle is very simple at its basic level. If you want something different to the reality you (the Client) are currently experiencing, change has to occur. In fact, if you consider it, our entire life is just a series of drawn out changes and change processes!

QEA is designed to create and facilitate change processes that help, ultimately, the experience of a different reality. The changes that occur can be experienced in all aspects of life -- so not limited to health! I have, for example, had Clients who have suddenly (out of the blue) received new job offers, pay rises or even found new appartments after having search fruitlessly for months (or longer). Relationships also often change with family, friends and at work.

Change is a process - one that can be created, enhanced, directed and conciously influenced. This is also a key point. Experience has shown that the processes vary in duration, depth and intensity. Some processes complete in a fraction of a second and are extremely profound (such as scoliosis disappearing or frozen joints regaining 100% mobility in the blink of an eye). Some take a few weeks.

So, simply put, all QEA has to do is to initiate a process to change the root causes of a situation and then allow the situation to change. Situation, here, can be any aspect of a perceived reality.
                      Quantum Energy Alignment - a unique system for healing and transformation
                      Damian Kissey

Comment

Quoted from Sifu Andrew's QEA Webpages :

Q: What does "Quantum" in Quantum Energy Alignment mean?

The dictionary meaning of Quantum is:

1. (Atomic Physics)

a. the smallest quantity of some physical property, such as energy, that a system can possess according to the quantum theory
                        b. a particle with such a unit of energy

2. amount or quantity, especially a specific amount

3. (often used with a negative) the least possible amount that can suffice: e.g. there is not a quantum of evidence for your accusation.

4. something that can be quantified or measured

5. (modifier) loosely, sudden, spectacular, or vitally important

So there are, in fact, multiple meanings. More often than not, people colloquially use Quantum to mean something massive (e.g. a quantum leap). However, the quantity correctly associated with Quantum would be minutely small. In QEA, Quantum has connotations in both of these definitions. How can that be?

Good question. By making a miniscule change (minutely small = Quantum), a massive and profound effect (massively large = Quantum) can be achieved.

That sounds like a paradox!

Yes and no! In the one sense we are using Quantum in its physical (i.e. physics) meaning and in the other sense we are using it in its colloquial meaning. That?s cheating, isn’t it?

Not at all! At the end of the day, this is about creating deep, profound and lasting change. There is, of course, another aspect. And this is the possible connection of QEA to quantum physics, quantum consciousness, quantum mechanics etc. How is QEA related to quantum physics and the like?

Without going into too much science, quantum physics has demonstrated the so-called “observer effect”. This basically means that the act of observing something can/does change the observed in some way. One of the most famous examples of this is the so-called “double-slit” experiment whereby an electron’s behaviour could be demonstrated to be that of a wave or of a particle purely depending on how it was observed.

So, in theory, the human consciousness can change what it observes merely by observing. This principle is also part of the theoretical explanation of the function of one of the most important QEA methods know as Zero Pointing.
                        What is ZPC - Zero Point Connection?

This is one of the key methods at the quantum level of QEA. I shorten the term to Zero Pointing for convenience. So how does it work?

The Zero Point is a “place” with infinite potential and zero momentum. It’s like having a battery with infinite charge that isn’t connected to anything (yet). Thus, there is no electrical current flowing and, therefore, no “work” is done.

Through my experimentation, I have been able to locate this Zero Point. It is, in fact, not just a point but a multi-dimensional field. Correctly, then, it should probably be called the Zero Point Field. By accessing this Zero Point Field and applying very little direction to it, a massive momentum can be generated. This momentum can cause massive and profound change in an instant.

Interestingly, the Zero Point Field doesn’t really like having momentum. It seems to like being infinitely powerful, but is too lazy to work. So, given the opportunity, it likes to return to the Zero state (where it was before we pushed it) as quickly as possible. This way, the changes created by the momentum generated tend to remain stable.

Where the Zero Point Field is, how to find it, how to access it and how to provide this directional movement to utilise it, however, are things that will be dealt with in some detail in my new book and in greater detail during the training sessions being planned.

Picture : Quantum Leap
                        quantum leap.jpg
                        Damian Kissey

Comment

From Sifu Andrew's QEA Webpages :

Questions and Answers about QEA – Quantum Energy Alignment?

Q: No effect without side-effect or why conventional medicine has difficulty to accept what can be achieved by QEA

Something often repeated is that there cannot be an effect of a treatment without a side-effect. So, if any therapies do not cause undesired effects (so-called side-effects), a conventional medical practitioner can often not accept that any effect is actually taking place.

Now, with the use of medication, I am quite happy believe that there is no effect without side-effect. So many of my Clients come to me with a list of medication they are required to ingest daily. More often than not, only one or two of the listed medications are actually to treat the symptoms for which they went to their doctor. The others (I have seen up to 12 medications on these lists – 6 or more is common) are mainly there to counteract the side-effects of the main medication.

Instead of a couple of tablets a day, suddenly a long list is required. In many cases, I sincerely doubt that the interaction between all of the drugs in this complex cocktail has been researched to establish the true side-effects.

Imagine there would be another way, though. A way that does not generate any known undesired effects. Wouldn’t that be great? Since QEA was created, we have not recorded any undesired effects that last longer than a few days. These effects are mostly signs of relieving key and often deep-rooted problems and issues.

QEA has been designed in such a way that any and all changes caused by its application are always for the ultimate good of the Client. Sounds good, doesn’t it!

By the way, this does not mean that QEA replaces professional medical advice or treatment in any way!
                          Last edited by Damian Kissey; 20 October 2018, 09:15 PM.
                          Damian Kissey

Comment

se.gif
                            Damian Kissey

Comment

More Q&A on QEA
                              qea.jpg
                              Ask questions about QEA / Fragen zu QEA stellen