X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Shaolin Wahnam Family,

Originally posted by Kevin_B View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I found myself reflecting on the Intensive Zen course of 2016 during the past week when it came up in conversation with a friend. All courses with Sigung are an amazing experience and a privilege to attend, but this was truly exceptional in ways that no other course was, or ever could be.

Before posting on how the course and the benefits from it were a landmark of spiritual change in my life, I would like to invite all the others on the course to offer their thoughts on how it has benefitted them.

Looking forward to the discussion!

All the best

Kevin
    Thank you Sijat for encouraging us to share our experiences after more than 2 years since the course.

In a nutshell, I just feel that Sifu has taught me how to make a better use of my mind. In other words, using an analogy, my piece of hardware is now using a better piece of software so my hardware is not only more efficient but also I can make use of a higher percentage of that hardware.

Or in other words, I was using Santi's Operating System and I am now using Sifu's Operating System which is far more efficient than what Santi's Operating System was.

Don't know for sure if it makes much sense my explantation! but this is really the best I can explain it. I felt a big upgrade in my mind and it became much more obvious in the coming months and years.

This post also reminded me of the beautiful testimonials that some participants generously offered after the course in a video that Sije recorded. Such a good memories watching it again :

With Love, Care and Shaolin Salute,

Santi

Comment

Originally posted by sancrica View Post
      Dear Shaolin Wahnam Family,

Thank you Sijat for encouraging us to share our experiences after more than 2 years since the course.

In a nutshell, I just feel that Sifu has taught me how to make a better use of my mind. In other words, using an analogy, my piece of hardware is now using a better piece of software so my hardware is not only more efficient but also I can make use of a higher percentage of that hardware.

Or in other words, I was using Santi's Operating System and I am now using Sifu's Operating System which is far more efficient than what Santi's Operating System was.

Don't know for sure if it makes much sense my explantation! but this is really the best I can explain it. I felt a big upgrade in my mind and it became much more obvious in the coming months and years.

This post also reminded me of the beautiful testimonials that some participants generously offered after the course in a video that Sije recorded. Such a good memories watching it again :

With Love, Care and Shaolin Salute,

Santi
      Excellent post Santi!!! Love the 'Sifu Operating System' analogy!!

Great video testimonial as well - thank you for reminding us all of it! Watching it brings back many happy memories of a truly legendary course.

Roll on February!

All the best,

Kevin

Comment

Dear Santi,

Ah that is lovely! Thank you for sharing your experience since the course with us and your analogy!

Dear Family,

I must thank all of those who stood in front of the camera on that last day also. It was so good of you all to share your experiences with everybody. Happy Days!

I have been thinking about all the courses that Sifu will be offering in February 2019 here..............The Generating Energy Flow, One Finger Shooting Zen and The 3 day Intensive Zen and I realized that we will be experiencing the three Treasures of Shaolin in just 4 days and not just the Three Treasures of Shaolin but the Three Treasures of Shaolin at an incredibly high level.

Shaolin Chi Kung- Generating Energy Flow
        Shaolin Kungfu- One Finger Shooting Zen
        Zen Meditation- 3 day Intensive Zen

We will be so shiny and new afterwards!

Many Blessings,
        Joan
        Books don't mean a lot unless you open them, Hearts are the same.......

Valentine's Smile from the Heart 2019 IRELAND - world renowned Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit.

-A FEAST OF SHAOLIN transmitted by Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit FEBRUARY 16TH -19TH 2019
        GENERATING ENERGY FLOW
        ONE FINGER SHOOTING ZEN
        THE INCREDIBLE 3 DAY INTENSIVE ZEN COURSE .

Sifujoan@gmail.com

Comment

Dear Joan Sijie,

Ireland is incredily blessed to have both Sifu and yourself to spread our wonderful arts there. I can only imagine the beautiful hearts and smiles of my Irish family in the upcoming Valentine's Smile from the Heart Courses

With Shaolin Salute,
          Lee Wei Joo
          http://shaolinwahnammalaysia.com/

Comment

Dear Santiago Sisook,

Thank you for sharing your inspirational experiences.

Thank you to everyone for your testimonials.

Best wishes,
            Dominic.

Comment

Working...
            X