Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Experiences Switzerland 2015 | Seven-Star, Heritage of Sitagung Ho, Internal Force...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experiences Switzerland 2015 | Seven-Star, Heritage of Sitagung Ho, Internal Force...

Dear Family

After spending ten fantastic days with Sigung in Switzerland, daily tasks called this week, so I am a bit late with my post.

The Seven-Star course was one of the highlights during these ten days. A set for small, agile ladies to overcome a stronger opponent. When learning the set I thought - a nice set, but probably not for me. During the course I felt how much my agility and flow improved. So yes a set for small ladies, but also a wonderful way for everybody else to improve their agility, speed and flow.

The set and its patterns are extremely efficient - no fuss - just lots of finishers . I fell in love with some of the patterns such as the Seven-Star Thread Palm and others. For me as a Tai Chi Chuan practioners they are an awesome add-on to my Tai Chi Chuan patterns and skills. Sigung also shared so many secrets in this course. I don't think I exaggerate, when I say, we were all very surprised. A few of those secrets you can even find on the videos, if you pay attention . I find it amazing that whenever I take a course with Sigung my skills get such an incredible boost. We are truly lucky!

In Bern Sigung also taught a series of Chi Kung courses. A topic Sigung mentioned often this year was "overtraining" and how to avoid it. Yet even though we practiced consciously at a lower level, the Chi Kung courses were extremly powerful. The Generating Energy Flow course was beautiful and a fantastic revision of the fundamental skills and patterns. The Internal Force Course allowed us to go deeper into the flowing force method with "Lifting Water" from Tai Chi Chuan and the consolidation force method with a selection from the "Iron Wire Set". On Sunday we enjoyed beautiful sessions of Cosmic Shower and Cosmic Breathing.

In Zurich we continued the heritage of Sitagung Ho with a firework of techniques and skills. From Lifting Sky to Lifting the Sun and the Moon, One-Finger Zen to the Art of 30 Punches, Dan-Tian Breathing, Forceful Big Windmill or "Iron Plank" - to name just a few. The participants came from all background Chi Kung only, Tai Chi Chuan or Shaolin Kungfu practioners. Because of this it was even more surprising that all participants easily managed to do challenging exercises such as the Iron Plank or Taming Tiger. The secret of course was Chi Flow and the internal force built up during the weekend. Both exercises would be very difficult with muscular strength only.
    The results of the 30 punches with dumbbells was also very impressive. We first learned to do the exercise correctly, then simply enjoyed it. But the most surprising part was the speed and flow we attained when practicing the punches or a small part of a set afterwards without dumbbells.

Now it is time to go back to daily life and practice, practice, practice
    But as less is more, - with wisdom, avoiding over-training and enjoying my training!

Andrea

Sigung demonstrates a sequence during the Seven Star Set course in Bern

sevenstar.jpg

Learning part of the Iron Wire Set at the Chi Kung Internal Force course in Bern
    ironwire2.jpg

Sigung demonstrates the Taming Tiger exercise at the Heritage of Sitaigung Ho Course in Zurich
    tamingTiger.jpg
    Last edited by Andrea; 12 September 2015, 01:21 PM.
    Enjoy some Wahnam Tai Chi Chuan & Qi Gong!

Evening Classes in Zürich
    Weekend Classes in other Swiss locations

Facebook: www.facebook.com/Taichichuan.Wahnam.ch

Dear Andrea,

Thank you for sharing your experiences. I love reading about other courses with Sifu around the world.

It sounded fantastic!

Love,
    Joan
    Books don't mean a lot unless you open them, Hearts are the same.......

Valentine's Smile from the Heart 2019 IRELAND - world renowned Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit.

-A FEAST OF SHAOLIN transmitted by Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit FEBRUARY 16TH -19TH 2019
    GENERATING ENERGY FLOW
    ONE FINGER SHOOTING ZEN
    THE INCREDIBLE 3 DAY INTENSIVE ZEN COURSE .

Sifujoan@gmail.com

Comment

I like the pictures a lot! wish i could have made the course.
      Fantastic!

Comment

Dear all

Thank you for sharing your experiences. My personal highlights of the Seven-Star course were the simplicity and directness of the Thread Palm, the working at the soeed of thought and the incredible agility which participants developed in only three days!

Marvellous!

My highlight of the Zürich course was the Iron Plank Bridge which I learnt a couple of years ago and at the Dragon Strength course from Sisook Ho, but Sifu pointed out some finer points which were mindblowing!
        Last edited by Luo Lang; 15 September 2015, 03:24 PM.
        "From formless to form, from form to formless"

26.08.17-28.08.17: Qi Gong Festival with 6 courses in Bern:
        Qiflow-Triple Stretch Method-12 Sinewmetamorphisis-Bone Marrow Cleansing-Zen Mind in Qi Gong

Comment

Congratulations,
          and thank you for sharing the experiences.

I hope we can hear more from the other participants.

Joko
          开心 好运气
          kai xin... .......hao yunqi... - Sifu's speech, April 2005
          open heart... good chi flow... good luck ...
          ------------------------------------------------------------
          Have we not opened up thy heart ...? (The Reading, 94:1)
          ------------------------------------------------------------
          Be joyful, ..and share your joy with others -(Anand Krishna)

Comment

Dear all

I would like to copy the words of my brother:

Thank You so much Sitaigung
            Thank You so much Sigung
            Thank You so much Sifu
            Thank You so much Sipak

The afternoon during the Legacy of Ho Fatt Nam course was indeed very special. Karol has already so beautifully described the touch of Sitaigung when we all have been so very much blessed. Even now, when I write these words, and also still at other times when I get silent and the noise of the day vanishes, tears simply come to my eyes. Afterwards I felt so much love for Sigung and Sifu, and of course yes also for Sitaigung, from whom I may learn these wonderful arts that have transformed myself into a happy and healthy person. And looking at Sigung after this very special moment was also very touching. To witness his great love, respect and humility towards his own Sifu made me feel even more humble.

And the courses had already started very powerful the week before in Berne. During the Cosmic Breathing course I found myself standing there, bowing and then felt an "urge" to kneel down. And then I felt literally washed over with so much love and blessings that all I could do is to send out blessings myself. So many dear people and occasions, and also challenges and struggles, popped up in my mind. I was crying out of relief and joy in the same time and so incredible grateful to be alive.

And in between we had the great opportunity to attend the Seven Star Set course. And for me this was indeed really just fun. For the first time I really enjoyed each and every minute of it, yes even the sparring! I even started to like it when I got a sparring partner who had some good internal force and who was challenging me. I realized that it was indeed much easier also for me when he/she used some force. And I really like the kicks and the Thread Palm of the set. With the Thread Palm I finally realized that there is a much wiser and more beneficial way instead of blocking… To feel no pain during the courses and to only have two small bruises on my arms after the course was a nice direct confirmation :-). The set is also supposed to make us agile. And indeed when we had some fun during lunch on a children's playground some of us ended up sitting in the double lotus seat just like that!
            I have to admit that I feel a little bit proud of myself to finally be able to also enjoy the sparring part. It was a long time dream of myself and I finally tried to follow one of Sigung's advices. I picked one sequence and repeated it for many times over a couple of months. I made it easy for myself and took sequence 1. And I really feel Black Tiger Steals Heart helped me indeed to gain more confidence to face and to "use" the Element of Thread. I know it's only a very small realization, but for me it's a direct proof and meaningful. And it gives me a little glimpse that there is so much more to explore and experience!
            The Seven Star Set course is for me in many ways one of the most empowering Kung Fu courses so far. And I would like to say thank you from my Heart to Sigung, to Sifu and my Swiss family and all the course participants.

There would be so much more to write about these courses and my experiences. But I am already happy that I managed what I already wrote. I tried to share my experiences already several times. But honestly each and every time tears just started to flow and all my thoughts and words would vanish… These courses have been very very special and I just feel so very much grateful for all the healing, strengthening and nourishing I experience right now.

I love these arts and I feel very grateful that I may train them. The benefits so far have not only enriched my life, moreover they have beautifully enriched the lives of the ones dear to me.

So all of you keep smiling, keep practicing, keep flowing, keep allowing, keep shining! Looking forward to meet you here or there :-)

Kind regards, Binia

Comment

Working...
            X