Intensive Zen Course, Umbrella, and Space Sheeps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Sifu and Shaolin Family,

It was my first time to visit Hawaii this time.
    Thanks to Anthony Siheng and Chris, there were so many activities during the break time of the courses in Hawaii.

One day, I had a helicopter tour and enjoyed the Kawuai Island’s beautiful landscape from the sky.
    I saw a full of a different color of greens, blue and emerald green ocean, many shining waterfalls in the valleys.
    It was a beautiful and unforgettable spectacle.
    And I had a Secret Waterfall Kayak Tour on another day and really enjoyed kayaking in Wallua River along with yellow flowers blowing in a gentle Hawaiian breeze and swam in the secret waterfall.
    It was a great and memorable experience to me.

Above all wonderful things, Sifu’s three courses were outstanding.
    Each course, I was able to learn philosophy, techniques, skills and how to adapt them to our daily life.
    The most wonderful thing to attend Sifu’s courses is a direct transmission from Sifu.
    To see Sifu’s beautiful Lifting the Sky, to feel Sifu’s voice from his dantien, to learn the secrets of Shaolin Umbrella one by one are a series of WOW!!!.
    Sifu, thank you very much for sharing your wisdom generously.
    I brought back so many tools to enjoy my life now.

Now I remembered that Emiko Sije kindly shared Sifu’s wisdom with us in advance of this course like followings.

You need not to live your life fully in the future; you live your life fully now. This is Zen, an essential aspect of our Shaolin training.
    For example, when you eat your breakfast every morning, you are fully aware of your eating your breakfast and enjoying it.
    You don’t have to enjoy your breakfast the next day. If you have something important to do, you do it now and enjoy doing it; you don’t say you will do it tomorrow.
    This is living our Shaolin arts. ----- Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit

Sifu, thank you very much. I learned Energy Training in the Intensive Chi Kung Course, Mind training in the Intensive Zen Course, and how to apply them to the daily life in the Shaolin Umbrella Course.
    Now it is time for me to practice and train what I learned to improve the skills and share them with people in Japan. I am excited.

Simu, thank you for your presence. Simu’s smile and kindness made everyone feel safe and happy.

Anthony Siheng, Chris, and Christine, thank you for organizing such wonderful courses.

Brothers and Sisters, thank you for your presence. I always feel grateful to learn from each of you. I am very looking forward to seeing each of you soon.

Much gratitude, respect, and love,
    Yumi

Comment

Thank you Sigung

Dear Shaolin family

Thank you very much for sharing your great experiences on special course in Hawaii.

I am very happy that it was able to give such a wonderful opportunity 
      That is special experience for me.
      There were expanding, solving any problems and flowing speech.
      What a wonderful teaching it is ! They have touched my heart.

Umbrella course also.
      Sigung showed us beautiful stance, timing and spacing.
      And how to use umbrella more effectively,directly.
      I was very excited in application from Sigung.

Thank you Sigung from my heart, it is an honor to learn from you.
      I am more enjoying my life, I am really grateful to Sigung and Sipo .

Thank you Anthony Sipak, Chris and Christina for organizing this wonderful course,

With gratitude and respect,

Naoko

Comment

Dear Shaolin Family and Friends,

Thank you for the many comments and experiences on the course! It is great to read how everyone experienced it in both similar and different ways. That's the magic of courses with Sifu, somehow we always get what we really need!

Dear Tim Siheng,

I have to say, you made by day with that space sheep photo! I did not expect to see that particular reality manifesting so quickly

With love and respect,
        Hubert Razack
        www.shaolinwahnam.fr
        www.sourireducoeur.fr

Comment

Shaolin Hawaiian Fantasy 2014

A fantasy came true for Roseline and I

Thank you very much to :

Sifu for everything and Simu for being graciously there

The great organisers Anthony S , Chris and Christina

Sisook Ho for making it extra special

To all participants and friends making it all super beneficial and memorable

Please enjoy some imageries to follow
          Damian Kissey
          Shaolin Wahnam Sabah , Malaysia .
          www.shaolinwahnamsabah.com

Comment

Truly Hawaiian Fantasy Fotos

The courses were on Kauai Island where Simu graced the helicopter isle tour

.....and Sisook Ho joined us for the subsequent tour on Oahu Island
            Attached Files
            Damian Kissey

Comment

Thank You Great Organisers

and Dr Christina and baby Pearce were also joyously there in spirit
              Attached Files
              Damian Kissey

Comment

Group Fotos

Intensive Chi Kung Course , Intensive Zen Course and Shaolin Through-Clouds Umbrella Set Course.....and there was a special Blessings For Couples session by Sifu
                Attached Files
                Damian Kissey

Comment

Kauai hopping to Honolulu on Oahu

Visit to the Polynesian Cultural Centre on Oahu , one of Sifu's favorite part of the tour
                  Attached Files
                  Damian Kissey

Comment

Deep Gratitude

Dear Sigung and Wonderful Shaolin Wahnam family,

I came back from the Fantastic course in Kauai Island a few days ago.

It was a great privilege for me to learn from Sigung.
                    I was touched by Sigung' s great teachings, deep love and by his spirit as big as the universe.

It was an honor to take the Zen course and the Shaolin Umbrella course.

What I learned through the courses:

-Stay in a Zen state of mind and flow

And it was a truly valuable time learning the following while flowing in a Zen state of mind:

1. It is important to clarify problems. Then answers will appear naturally.
                    2. When asking questions and making a wish to the universe, it is important to clarify them.
                    3. How to do public speaking : I am enjoying practice as we did in the course.
                    4. Shaolin Umbrella course: The application with the umbrella was a new world for me. I also enjoyed learning that whether or not I'm in possession of a weapon, the most important thing is to just flow in a Zen state of mind.
                    Thanks to the course, one of my goals regarding weapons application has become clear.

I was very glad to meet Sipo.
                    Sipo's beautiful and gentle smile warmed my heart.
                    Thank you very much for kindly sharing Sigung's time with us.
                    I look forward to seeing Sipo again next time.

And also, I would like to thank Sipak Anthony, Sihen Chris and Sije Christina.
                    Thanks to all of you, we learned many precious things and had a wonderful time in Kauai Island.

Thank you so much Sigung, Sipo and all the Shaolin family.
                    I am very blessed to be a part of this wonderful Shaolin Wahnam.

Great gratitude, respect and love,

Mutsumi

Comment

Radiant Pictures
                      Sifu Andy Cusick

Shaolin Wahnam Thailand
                      Shaolin Qigong

sigpic

Connect:
                      Twitter Facebook LinkedIn

"a trained mind brings health and happiness"
                      - ancient wisdom

Comment

Simply Amazing

I admit I've been a horrible foot-dragger about posting on our forum in the last year. Full-time schooling, three jobs, and national board exams have taken the lion's share of my free time. But rather than come home from this profound experience and jump right back to work, I'm going to take a moment to apply my Zen skills and express my heartfelt gratitude to Sifu for his teachings and my delight at the ease, profundity, and usefulness of what I learned in Hawaii.

I took part in the Intensive qigong and Zen courses. I noted not without some amusement that even after eight and a half years as Sifu's student, I had never done an Intensive qigong course with him. I've taken part in several fantastic regional qigong courses, all with varying degrees of success. As we listened to Sifu speak and followed his instructions during the first few hours of the qigong course, I had an "aha" moment which would've made the course completely worth it even without any further instruction. It dawned on me just how focused I'd been (especially within the context of learning qigong with Sifu) on learning techniques. I chased every technique thinking this was going to be the thing that finally fixed every little imperfection in my life. What I realized was that it was not the techniques, but rather the skills behind them, that are the core of everything upon which to be built. I know, Sifu has told me this a hundred times already. But in that instance I was finally able to hear that in the true spirit that it is meant. The difference in my practice, my life, my heart of confidence is like night and day.

Since I went into the Zen course with no expectations, I can't really say that they were surpassed. But seriously, WOW!!! The emphasis of Zen for spiritual cultivation and expansion was very strong and profound, but so it also was for the use of Zen in everyday life. I went from dreading public speaking to giving an informative and entertaining talk on finances on the spot. Not a subject matter where I'm particularly conversive. As I near the end of acupuncture schooling, I had been keenly aware of certain aspect of running a business and being a public figure of sorts that I felt I lacked and gave me considerable concern vis-a-vis my future success. During the course of those three days, I felt my fears melt away and my confidence grow exponentially. I now look ahead to the future with excitement and anticipation.

When I first signed up for the Zen course, I had certain objectives in mind that I wanted to attain. After reading the Q&A here where Sifu said to come without expectation, I emptied my cup and came instead with an open mind. I was both pleased and amused to realize at the end of the course that I had attained all of my initial objectives, plus a few that I didn't even know I had. A perfect example of Wu Wei in action.

Sifu, I cannot thank you enough for this experience, as well as every experience that preceded it which prepared me to receive so well these teachings. Many, many thanks to Anthony Siheng, and Chris and Christina for organizing these unforgettable courses. It was lovely to see so many members of the family again, as well as meet new ones. Thank you to everyone who came, and everything you brought.

From the heart,
                        Molly
                        有志著事竟成

Shaolin Wahnam Twin Cities

Genuine Shaolin Kungfu and Qigong in Minnesota
                        https://www.shaolinwahnamtc.com/

Comment

Deep Gratitude, Thank you.

Dear Sigung and Shaolin Family,

I want to express my deepest gratitude to Sigung for his generosity in sharing such profound and authentic teachings with all of us, in a very efficient, effective and simple yet profound way.

Thank you Sigung for sharing the Shaolin arts with us and for teaching us through them how to live full lives were we honor our training and through it learn how to honor, respect, enjoy and better share with the people around us such as our spouses and our families.

I am especially grateful for your teaching in how to flow not only with my body but also with my mind, for the opportunity to learn about the philosophy of Zen and the techniques and skills to be able to apply Zen in my training and in my life and for Experiencing Lifting the Sky in a whole new way. Thank you Sigung.

I will do my very best to honor the Shaolin Laws and the teachings you have shared with us in this very special Hawaii courses.

I am deeply grateful for the opportunity to meet Sipo. This was a true honor and joy.

The amazing courses with the beautiful Hawaii backdrop is an experience I will never forget.

My deepest gratitude to Sipak Anthony, Siheng Chris and Siguje Cristina for organizing and hosting such wonderful and life-changing courses in beautiful Kauai. Thank you for all your hard work in making this amazing experience a reality.

Thank you Shaolin Family for your presence and the opportunity to learn from each of you.

This is definitely and experience to remember.

With Great Respect and Gratitude,

Carolina

Comment

Great gratitude, Thank you.

Dear Sigung and Shaolin Wahnam Family,

Thank you so much for your wonderful courses in Kauai.
                            I was fortunate enough to attend the Intensive Zen and Umbrella courses.

After returning to Japan, I have come to realize even more how wonderful the courses have been.

In the Zen Course, Sigung taught us "to constantly flow, and never get stuck".
                            From you I learned that all of Zen is linked to everyday life.This is my treasure.
                            Thanks to this experience, my life has changed dramatically since taking the course.
                            Everything is flowing in me right now, and I feel so safe and clear, with all the pleasant expanse around me.
                            Thank you again for everything.

The Umbrella course was truly enjoyable. It was a pleasant surprise to learn how an umbrella could become a useful weapon. I am thankful for this new discovery, and I intend to continue training and flowing every day.

I would like to extend my sincere thanks for everything in Kauai, and
                            I look forward to attending your course again in Malaysia in December.

I was very glad to see Sipo in Kauai.
                            Sipo,thank you very much your beautiful and kind smiles.
                            I had very happy time with you.
                            Thank you Sipo from my heart.
                            I look forward to seeing you again.

Sipak Anthnoy,Sihen Chris and Sije Christina,thank you very much for organaizing the wnderful courses.
                            My heart is filled with sincere gratitude.

With great gratitude and deepest respect,

Miyuki
                            (Japan)

Comment

posts on Shaolinhawaii.com

http://www.shaolinhawaii.com/2014/07/19/testimonials/ is a link where we are getting some comments on the course. Of course, Siheng Damian has already posted a lot of nice photos.

Sifu is working on editing and posting video as we get him workable files to use. There should be a lot to come.
                              Anthony S

Western USA

http://elitechikung.com/

Visit Anthony Spinicchia’s web site with information on qigong healing.

His book, The Wonders of Chi Kung:Unlocking Glowing Health and Vitality, 3rd Edition, can be found by clicking here

The e-book edition can be found at www.amazon.com kindle store

Comment

Originally posted by Molly View Post
                                I've taken part in several fantastic regional qigong courses, all with varying degrees of success. As we listened to Sifu speak and followed his instructions during the first few hours of the qigong course, I had an "aha" moment which would've made the course completely worth it even without any further instruction. It dawned on me just how focused I'd been (especially within the context of learning qigong with Sifu) on learning techniques. I chased every technique thinking this was going to be the thing that finally fixed every little imperfection in my life. What I realized was that it was not the techniques, but rather the skills behind them, that are the core of everything upon which to be built. I know, Sifu has told me this a hundred times already. But in that instance I was finally able to hear that in the true spirit that it is meant. The difference in my practice, my life, my heart of confidence is like night and day.
                                I really hear you with this one Molly, not just this specific issue but similar ones where I have heard an instruction 100 times and consciously thought I was following it, then one day I realise I wasn't, realise that there are fresh beginners in their first course who might listen to certain instructions better than me and then do better than me. I've even thought "Hmmm maybe X just doesn't work?" but then later on realised I wasn't really practising whatever X was properly.

Comment

Working...
                                X