No announcement yet.

Wahnam Classesn in England (Somerset?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wahnam Classesn in England (Somerset?)

Hi guys,
    My name is Shaun I live in Yeovil Somerset England. I was wondering where the nearest wahnam school to me was. If anybody could help I would be eternally grateful.

Thanks Shaun O

Dear Shaun,

Welcome to our forum.

You are lucky that there are a lot of great instructors in England. Here you can find a list: http://www.shaolin.org/general/instr...t.html#england

I guess someone of them will soon join this thread.

All the best for your practice!

Best wishes,

Leo
    Sifu Leonard Lackinger

Shaolin Treasure House

Shaolin Wahnam Wien & Shaolin Treasure House

Comment

I think the instructor list might be a little out of date, I don't think there are any instructors in Somerset or nearby, but there are numerous ways to train with Wahnam.

You can take an Intensive Chi Kung Course in Malaysia with Sifu, or learn some Kungfu forms or Taijiquan forms then take an Intensive Kungfu or Intensive Taijiquan course with Sifu in Malaysia, then practise on your own.

You can also do regional UK courses with Sifu, which these days are usually somewhere between London and Brighton because most of the instructors and organisers are based there. There are also regional courses in Ireland, Germany, Spain and other places.

Or you could travel once in a while to one of the instructors in the UK for private lessons, or for the "family days" where they train with a group of students, and again practise on your own. This is what I used to do, and I know is what students elsewhere in USA and other places do.

Once you have that grounding you can practise on your own and also look for local training partners.

The best people to speak to I think would be Sifu Mark Appleford, the UK Chief Instructor, or the other instructors listed with contact details here (or you can pm them on the forum):

Comment

Thanks guys that helps a lot. I'll keep checking in daily and talk to Mark and see what He says. Cheers

Comment

Dear Shaun,

If you have enough friends who want to train we can put together a special weekend course for you in Somerset.

Contact me if this is something you would be interested in?
          Tim Franklin

http://www.theguardianlions.co.uk
          A story of finding Courage and Wisdom

www.zenarts.co.uk Classes and Courses for Shaolin Kung Fu, Taijiquan and Qigong in Bognor Regis, Chichester, West Sussex

Fully Alive on Facebook Energy Flow for Health and Happiness

UK Summer Camp Qigong, Taijiquan, Shaolin Kung Fu, Spiritual Cultivation with Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X