Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawaiian Shaolin Fantasy 2014 - Roomsharing

Hello Family,

My name is Mark. I am a student from Sifu Kai in Frankfurt / Germany. I am very happy to attend the "Hawaiian Shaolin Fantasy" this summer.
    In order to reduce the cost a little, the idea of room sharing came to my mind and Sisook Anthony asked me to start a thread about it.
    So if you are interested in sharing a room with me or someone else, this thread is for you

happy to see you soon...Mark
    May all beings be happy!

Thanks for starting this Mark. Tomorrow an email will go out to many people that have expressed interest in Hawaiian Shaolin Fantasy so hopefully many will visit and post. At least they will know about it so they know a place to find other nice people to share a room with.
    Anthony S

Western USA

http://elitechikung.com/

Visit Anthony Spinicchia’s web site with information on qigong healing.

His book, The Wonders of Chi Kung:Unlocking Glowing Health and Vitality, 3rd Edition, can be found by clicking here

The e-book edition can be found at www.amazon.com kindle store

Comment

Room

Hi

I'm interested in sharing a room. Will be there for
      intensive Chikung Course, so possibly staying evenings of July 4th to 8th. Male, 33 yrs old

Cheers
      Brand

Comment

Booking for Shaolin Hawaii 2014

Hello Wahnam family,

I am looking forward to attending all 3 courses in Hawaii. I have made a reservation at the Kauai Beach resort. I will be checking in on Friday July 4th and checking out Monday July 14.

I'm a 26 year old male from Canada and I'd prefer to share a room with someone who will be attending all 3 courses to keep things simple.

Please let me know if you're interested.

Best regards and Shaolin salute,
        -Chris

Comment

Roomshare

Are any of you still available for roomsharing? I would love to finalise, since the deadline is 5 June to book a room at reduced price. Chris, I've sent you a PM. Mark, your profile doesn't accept PMs.

Cheers

Brand

Comment

Room sharing

Im still interested in room sharing, 22 yo male from Finland, coming to Chi Kung intensive course.
            Sun aika kukkaan on puhjeta
            kohti taivasta kurkottaa

Juuret viimein kylmän kiven murtaa
            jos vain ymmärtää odottaa

Comment

I am also thinking of staying a few days extra after the chi kung intensive three days.
              Sun aika kukkaan on puhjeta
              kohti taivasta kurkottaa

Juuret viimein kylmän kiven murtaa
              jos vain ymmärtää odottaa

Comment

contact

If anyone has trouble contacting another Hawaiian Shaolin Fantasy attendee then please let me know and I'll try to contact them using any email addresses that I may have.
                Anthony S

Western USA

His book, The Wonders of Chi Kung:Unlocking Glowing Health and Vitality, 3rd Edition, can be found by clicking here

Comment

Space Available

Hello everyone,

I still have a vacancy in my room, I have reserved a room from Friday July 4th and will be checking out Monday July 14.

I'm a 26 year old male from Canada. Please let me know if you're interested.

Best regards and Shaolin salute,
                  -Chris

Comment

I've got feedback that this thread has assisted folks. Thanks for starting this Mark.
                    Anthony S

Western USA

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for starting the thread, it worked out well for Jussi and I.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback.

I hope all are back home safe.
                        Anthony S

Western USA

Comment

Working...
                        X