Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bringing Back Chinese Treasure to the Chinese People, November 2nd and 3rd

Dear Shaolin Wahnam Brothers and Sisters,

I would like to open a discussion on the upcoming historic courses to he be held November 2nd and 3rd in Taiwan.

These two Chi Kung courses are for leaders. These are some of the goals:

- have good heath, vitality and mental clarity and joy for life
    - attain peak performance in your work
    - have your subordinates and employees benefit from your improved leadership

These will not only be special courses, but Taiwan is a beautiful place. Those who have traveled to Taiwan or know something abut Taiwan, please feel free to post. I will write more soon about the courses as well as the places and things to see and do around Taiwan.

DSC01952 (640x480).jpg425px-Taiwan_Regions_Map.jpgDSCN1803.jpgTaipei_City_montage.jpg
    少林華南台灣 Shaolin Wahnam Taiwan

Facebook

"Then how could chi kung overcome diseases where the cause is unknown or when there is no cure? The question is actually incorrect. The expressions "the cause is unknown" and "there is no cure" are applicable only in the Western medical paradigm. The expressions no longer hold true in the chi kung paradigm. In the chi kung paradigm the cause is known, and there is a cure."

-Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit

Dear Mark,

It sounds like a wonderful course and I can't wait to hear more about it

The pictures are stunning also.

Smile from the Heart,
    Joan
    Books don't mean a lot unless you open them, Hearts are the same.......

Valentine's Smile from the Heart 2019 IRELAND - world renowned Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit.

-A FEAST OF SHAOLIN transmitted by Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit FEBRUARY 16TH -19TH 2019
    GENERATING ENERGY FLOW
    ONE FINGER SHOOTING ZEN
    THE INCREDIBLE 3 DAY INTENSIVE ZEN COURSE .

Sifujoan@gmail.com

Comment

Dear brother,

Yes Please do give us more information about Taiwan and the courses. I know that it will indeed be an historic event in the making. The name of the course itself is already indicative of a groundbreaking event.

An opportunity to learn and apply chi kung in a leadership capacity on a beautiful island, Formosa (beautiful island), where many historic events in Chinese history and culture took place.

Awesome

With Shaolin Salute,
      Lee Wei Joo
      http://shaolinwahnammalaysia.com/

Comment

Fantastic

Dear Mark,

It seems that the first Taiwan courses are going to be amazing indeed!

Wishing you the very best with your endaviours.

Best regards,
        "From formless to form, from form to formless"

26.08.17-28.08.17: Qi Gong Festival with 6 courses in Bern:
        Qiflow-Triple Stretch Method-12 Sinewmetamorphisis-Bone Marrow Cleansing-Zen Mind in Qi Gong

Comment

I'll second Mark and say that Kenting National Park in the South of Taiwan is the single most beautiful spot I've seen in my life in terms of natural beauty. Mountains, sea, forests, beaches, its gorgeous. There are also many other scenic spots, and if you go during mango season you can eat mangos the size of footballs in my old stomping ground of Yu Jing
          from the ♥

Comment

Also of interest to some people, Taiwan has some of the coolest temples ever

https://ssl.panoramio.com/photo/35522098

https://ssl.panoramio.com/photo/4848878

https://maps.google.com/?ll=22.96308...,6.76,,0,-0.37

I think I read it is one the most templed places in the world. I can attest that there are thousands of temples all over, Daoist, Buddhist, you name it. My street on the farm I was staying in the middle of nowhere had 4!!
            Attached Files
            from the ♥

Comment

Looks amazing. I haven't had a chance to visit ... yet . Congratulations for opening up these wonderful arts to so many new people.

Best,

Barry
              Profile at Capio Nightingale Hospital London Click here
              Chi Kung & Tai Chi Chuan in the UK Fully Alive
              Fully Alive on Facebook Fully Alive
              UK Summer Camp 2017 Click here for details
              sigpic

Comment

Taiwan Treasures

Thank you Mark Blohm and Yu Hua for this historic initiative .

Our dearest Sifu and Simu will make the courses extra much special .

Certainly , Roseline and i will be there to take part in the course and tours .

Shaolin Revival and Taiwan Treasures
                Damian Kissey
                Shaolin Wahnam Sabah , Malaysia .
                www.shaolinwahnamsabah.com

Comment

Shaolin Perspective on Leadership

These two courses are for leaders. I believe Shaolin Chi Kung is specially meant for leaders.

From the Shaolin perspective, what are some qualities that a leader should have?

Good Health
                  Vitality
                  Mental Clarity
                  Righteousness
                  Courage
                  Sincerity

Chi Kung is wonderful for all people. Why is it especially good for leaders? Please post with some of your thoughts.

Also, who are some of the great leaders in the long span of Chinese history that you look up to most? Remember that leaders come in different forms(political, spiritual, medical.....)

Facebook

"Then how could chi kung overcome diseases where the cause is unknown or when there is no cure? The question is actually incorrect. The expressions "the cause is unknown" and "there is no cure" are applicable only in the Western medical paradigm. The expressions no longer hold true in the chi kung paradigm. In the chi kung paradigm the cause is known, and there is a cure."

Comment

A Great Leader and Teacher

One of the great leaders and teachers from Chinese history, one which Sifu has written about a lot lately, is Marshall Yue Fei. Living during the Song dynasty, he devoted his life to the cause of defending the empire's territory from invasion. It's a testament to his great skill that he was able to pass on 3 styles of Kung Fu, remain undefeated in battle, and serve as an example of good, honest character for ages to come.

Here's a painting from the Song dynasty of Bodhisattva Guan Yin Pu Sa, from the collections of the National Palace Museum in Taipei:

Guan Yin.jpg

Facebook

Comment

The National Palace Museum in Taipei

One of the main attractions in all of Taiwan or even greater China is the National Palace Museum. The Museum holds nearly all the imperial treasures of the Chinese dynasties. Passed on century after century, millennium after millennium, the museum holds some pieces dating to 4000BC. They were moved to Taiwan in the late 1940's and there they have stayed. The ROC government in Taiwan built the museum in the hills near Taipei. It's a beautiful setting for the treasures of ancient China.

One of my favorites is a bronze Ming dynasty statue of Guan Yin Pu Sa.

You can also see the famous Jadeite Cabbage, carved from a single piece of jade.

There's also a silk scroll painting of emperor Liang Wu Di, the emperor who had the famous meeting with Bodhidharma.

The collection is vast!

NationalPalaceMuseum1970.jpgNational_Palace_Museum_RightSide_Lion.jpgGuan Yin Pu Sa.jpg
                      Liang_Wudi.jpg

Facebook

Comment

Where Mountains Meet the Sea

Please enjoy this inspiring video.

Facebook

Comment

國立故宮博物院 The National Palace Museum in Taipei

Please see my blog post with some more pictures of the Palace Museum. I can't overstate how great this museum is! Perhaps the greatest museum collection in the world!

Facebook

Comment

Dear Mark Sisook, Dear Shaolin Wahnam Family,

Thank you for all the pictures and information. Taiwan by itself looks like a truly amazing place to visit.
                            Those who are fortunate to attend Sigung's high-level courses in Taiwan will be very happy to enjoy such a beautiful location.

Best regards
                            Andrea
                            Enjoy some Wahnam Tai Chi Chuan & Qi Gong!

Evening Classes in Zürich
                            Weekend Classes in other Swiss locations

Facebook: www.facebook.com/Taichichuan.Wahnam.ch

Comment

The day I spent at the National Palace Museum in 2000 was one of the most unforgettable experiences of my life. I left with an awe for the Chinese civilization that is hard to describe.

I always tell people that they should visit Taiwan, and of course Taipei, if only to visit this museum.
                              Anthony S

Western USA

http://elitechikung.com/

Visit Anthony Spinicchia’s web site with information on qigong healing.

His book, The Wonders of Chi Kung:Unlocking Glowing Health and Vitality, 3rd Edition, can be found by clicking here

The e-book edition can be found at www.amazon.com kindle store

Comment

Working...
                              X