Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valentine's 2013 Ireland

My Dear Family and Virtual Kwoon readers,

Here is the link to the fantastic line up of courses with Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit in February in Ireland.

This is the beginning of Sifu's 2013 Tour and I am sure after his absence from Europe for a few months, everybody will be eagerly awaiting Sifu's wonderful presence and knowledge

Being able to enjoy Bone Marrow Cleansing, The Thirty Six Strategies, Flowing Water Floating Clouds and Wudang Sword in over just 5 days is simply INCREDIBLE!

We will discuss more in the coming weeks!

With love and respect,
    Joan
    Books don't mean a lot unless you open them, Hearts are the same.......

Valentine's Smile from the Heart 2019 IRELAND - world renowned Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit.

-A FEAST OF SHAOLIN transmitted by Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit FEBRUARY 16TH -19TH 2019
    GENERATING ENERGY FLOW
    ONE FINGER SHOOTING ZEN
    THE INCREDIBLE 3 DAY INTENSIVE ZEN COURSE .

Sifujoan@gmail.com

Five days, OHHHHH.

Cant wait to the 2013 beginning

Hope to see many of you there.

Best wishes
    Mark

Comment

re: Smile from the heart...

Superb news.

I really hope I'm able to make some of the fantastic courses.

Thank you!!!!!

Comment

Bone Marrow Cleansing is soooo tempting

A great line up of courses

Best regards,
        Claude
        Love is wonderful, because anyone with love in his heart wants to see everyone in bliss, everyone healthy and everyone availing freedom. This is the state of a man who considers the world as his family. Such are the wise man, the great souls. (Shri Shantananda Saraswati)

Comment

Dear Nick and Claude,

Don't Think, Just Decide

We would love to have you join us!

Smile from the Heart,
          Joan

Valentine's Smile from the Heart 2019 IRELAND - world renowned Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit.

-A FEAST OF SHAOLIN transmitted by Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit FEBRUARY 16TH -19TH 2019
          GENERATING ENERGY FLOW
          ONE FINGER SHOOTING ZEN

Sifujoan@gmail.com

Comment

I'm very excited to be coming to Ireland for the first time. I love Wudang Sword and the 36 Strategies course will be fantastic. I've already seen the webpage for the tour of the Guinness Brewery in Dublin.
            Anthony S

Western USA

http://elitechikung.com/

Visit Anthony Spinicchia’s web site with information on qigong healing.

His book, The Wonders of Chi Kung:Unlocking Glowing Health and Vitality, 3rd Edition, can be found by clicking here

The e-book edition can be found at www.amazon.com kindle store

Comment

Dear Anthony,

It will be a pleasure to welcome you to Ireland, I am so glad that you can join us

If anybody is staying on a day or two extra in Killarney, I will arrange a very special tour for you all.

Smile from the Heart,
              Joan

GENERATING ENERGY FLOW
              ONE FINGER SHOOTING ZEN

Sifujoan@gmail.com

Comment

Guinness

Curious how it tastes in Ireland. I've heard everywhere that a Guinness pint all over the world is not comparable with the brew in it's homeland

I heard the scenery and nature in Ireland is amazing and breath taking. Looking very much forward to meeting my Seniors and my fellow Brothers and Sisters there!

Best Wishes,
                Tim

Comment

Hi Joan, I just looked at the course list and it's amazing! So much so that I'd be interested in doing the complete set. Will there be a single overall price for the entire week?
                  Kind regards,
                  David

Comment

Dear Tim,

You will be coming to the right place Killarney is breathtaking in scenery and plenty Guinness also!

Dear David,

I have just updated the website with combination discounts.

Those booking 3 courses please deduct €100.00 from total.
                    Those booking 4 courses please deduct €175.00 from total.
                    Those booking 5 courses please deduct €250.00 from total.

A beautiful 3 course lunch is included on all courses in the hotel, which helps also to keep costs to a minimum and allows everybody to share experiences and stories.

We have just finished the Flowing Water Floating Clouds set here today and it is absolutely superb What a treat!

Looking forward to welcoming you,
                    Joan

GENERATING ENERGY FLOW
                    ONE FINGER SHOOTING ZEN

Sifujoan@gmail.com

Comment

Flowing Water Floating Clouds set!

My Dear Family,

What a beautiful set!

I must thank Kevin for 'bringing' it back from that wonderful course in St. Petersburg and the thing I enjoyed the most was Kevin's enthusiasm in showing his classmates the combat application!!

Kevin: you have come so far in just two years. I am very proud of you!

It is an amazing and beautiful set to practice

Smile from the Heart,
                      Joan
                      Last edited by Joan; 23 November 2012, 11:09 AM.

GENERATING ENERGY FLOW
                      ONE FINGER SHOOTING ZEN

Sifujoan@gmail.com

Comment

I just finished learning the first section of Wudang sword and I am in LOVE!!!

I simply can't wait
                        from the Heart...

Comment

Looking forward to your arrival to Ireland Anthony Siheng

Comment

Dear Family

I am really looking forward to the courses, especially the "Wudang Sword" and the "Flowing Water, Floating Clouds" Sets and their applications. I don't think Sigung has been teaching them in Europe - so for us Tai Chi Chuan lovers a must. The Bone Marrow Cleansing Course is another no-brainer if you haven't done it. I was lucky to attend the course at the Summer Camp last year and it's incredible how Sigung transmitted the skills, so that all could experience this advanced art. If you are unsure check this thread: http://wongkiewkit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10851

And then there are the 36 Strategies ... what a program!

Those who have been on the forum know it - but I like to mention it again: Joan Siguma and our Shaolin Wahnam Family members in Ireland are incredibly welcoming and wonderful hosts. And Ireland is beautiful...
                            Yes I admit, I am not neutral here. I just love it and I am sure you will too .

See you all in Killarney!
                            Andrea

Bellow some impressions from previous stays... Ireland
                            Enjoy some Wahnam Tai Chi Chuan & Qi Gong!

Evening Classes in Zürich
                            Weekend Classes in other Swiss locations

Facebook: www.facebook.com/Taichichuan.Wahnam.ch

Comment

@Andrea Sifu

Dear Andrea Sifu and Wahnam Family,

In the last Taiji weekend, here in Ireland, we have been learning from Kevin Siheng (thanks so much) the "Flowing water floating clouds" set. I want to be able to make the most of the course in February :-). I don't remember it all but I got really surprised that it was so easy for me to learn most of it. Why do I say so? Well, I don't usually remember sets so it takes me a long time to learn them...

What I felt is like I have learnt this set in the past. It was like remembering instead of learning it. It is like meeting with an old friend. It was a strange feeling (I am very sure that many of the Wahnam family members know what feeling I am talking about).

From all the Taiji that I have practiced so far, this is the one that I have enjoyed most. I feel this set really complete and balanced. I am not saying with this that the other Taiji that I have learned is not complete. But, for some reason, this one completes me.

It is like practicing everything at the same time. That includes the Iron Wire feeling and its exploding force. In fact, I found this set so profound and powerful that I cannot practice it everyday as I feel that it builds too much force for my own practice and level.

I am really looking forward this course. I feel within this set as if all the knowledge that Sifu has is condensed in a beautiful and unique perfect masterpiece...

Well, I am pretty sure that the ones that had the chance to learn it from Sifu have the same feeling. :-)

Shaolin Salute,

Santiago
                              Last edited by sancrica; 27 November 2012, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X