Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving to England

Dear Family Members,
    I am pleased to announce that I am moving to England to be closer to the Wahnam Family.

This has been inspired by working closely with Barry and Tim on the Fully Alive project. Working with them has created a number of projects that we are working on together and that are very exciting .

All the projects have the underlying aim of spreading the teachings of Sifu and the Shaolin Arts, especially in this time when the Arts are needed.

Sifu once told me that as Chief Instructor my role was to lead by example and this is what I am doing.

I am giving up my home, friends and settled life in Edinburgh and I am making a commitment to teach.

This is going to be the first of many examples that I hope will inspire my fellow students to follow and set their own examples.

I will not be revealing all the plans yet as they are still in development

But I can say that in the future it is my intention that the UK will have a full time venue that will match Tai Sihing Kai's Special Chamber and the Guan Yin Centre in the Blue Mountain.

Dont judge by these words but by the actual actions. See the direct experience

Peace

Mark
    Chief Instructor UK
    Last edited by Mark A; 30 April 2012, 12:50 AM.
    Sifu Mark Appleford

sigpic

:d
    Profile at Capio Nightingale Hospital London Click here
    Chi Kung & Tai Chi Chuan in the UK Fully Alive
    Fully Alive on Facebook Fully Alive
    UK Summer Camp 2017 Click here for details
    sigpic

Comment

Hao Yun Qi

Congratulations Sihing
      Sifu Andy Cusick

Shaolin Wahnam Thailand
      Shaolin Qigong

sigpic

Connect:
      Twitter Facebook LinkedIn

"a trained mind brings health and happiness"
      - ancient wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by Mark A View Post
        the UK will have a full time venue that will match Tai Sihing Kai's Special Chamber and the Guan Yin Centre in the Blue Mountain
        Something to look forward to, Mark. All the very best with your plans.
        Sifu Andrew Barnett
        Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland - www.shaolin-wahnam.ch

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)
        Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew Barnett - in Switzerland and internationally
        Heilbehandlungen mit Sifu Andrew Barnett - in der Schweiz und International

Comment

Awesome news Si Heng!

All the best from Thailand!

Robin
          "The Power of Tai Chi Chuan. com"

Comment

May I openly congratulate you brother, I am very excited about your move down and putting into action the plans.

Peace to you to.

Tim
            Tim Franklin

http://www.theguardianlions.co.uk
            A story of finding Courage and Wisdom

www.zenarts.co.uk Classes and Courses for Shaolin Kung Fu, Taijiquan and Qigong in Bognor Regis, Chichester, West Sussex

Fully Alive on Facebook Energy Flow for Health and Happiness

UK Summer Camp Qigong, Taijiquan, Shaolin Kung Fu, Spiritual Cultivation with Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit

sigpic

Comment

I love all that you fellows in England are doing! Your Summer Camps are incredible and the way you come together to spread these arts is inspiring. You are all born leaders and wonderful people and I'm so happy to be considered family : )
              Can't wait to see you in June!
              from the Heart...

Comment

Thank You

Dear Family Members,
                Thank you for the support and warm wishes . It really confirms my actions. Honestly I did give it some thought, but circumstances conspired and I realised that moving down was the only course of Action that made sense .

My lease comes to an end just before the Summer Camp

I finish my Clinical placement for TCM studies

These are just a few of them

Also as I mentioned working with Barry and Tim and spending time with them is just magical, productive, easy and so much more.

When that is happening consistently and all the time. You have no choice to but to Follow the flow of Chi

Christina thank you for your lovely word, it is kind of you to say. But it is not just us in the UK. My Sihing Anthony is also a leader and inspiration.

I mentioned that I wanted a place like The blue mountain and Kai Special Chamber. I did not mention the Flowing Zen Studio purely because I have not seen it. But hopefully this is something that I will see in the Future

Peace and respect

Mark
                Sifu Mark Appleford

sigpic

Comment

Dear Mark Siheng,

It's great news . Thank you for your inspiring example, and the commitment you're showing to the family, here in England.

Peace, respect and best wishes,

Fleur

Comment

Horizontal shift , Vertical shift and Vision

Dear Family Members,
                    I am pleased to announce that I am moving to England to be closer to the Wahnam Family.

I am giving up my home, friends and settled life in Edinburgh and I am making a commitment to teach.

.....in the future it is my intention that the UK will have a full time venue that will match Tai Sihing Kai's Special Chamber and the Guan Yin Centre in the Blue Mountain.

Mark
                    Chief Instructor UK
                    Congratulations Brother Mark Appleford .

Wishing you , Shaolin Wahnam UK and your clients the best .

BTW .....your connections in Edinburgh will forever be in your heart despite the shift
                    Damian Kissey
                    Shaolin Wahnam Sabah , Malaysia .
                    www.shaolinwahnamsabah.com

Comment

This is good news, thanks Mark.

We have great potential here in the UK to really develop Sifu's arts to the fullest and benefit a lot of people given the number of instructors and experienced students. A dedicated Shaolin Wahnam centre is also an excellent idea.
                      Kind regards,
                      David

Comment

My lease comes to an end just before the Summer Camp
                        Sisook, does this mean that you will be at Summer Camp this year? It would be fantastic to finally meet you in person

Congratulations on the move. It looks like you, Tim, and Barry are creating a lot of momentum around Fully Alive, which is fun and inspiring to see.
                        Chris Didyk
                        Shaolin Wahnam USA

Thank You.

Comment

Thank you for the support

Dear Family Members,
                          I just wanted to say thank you again,it lovely to have this support.

And yes Chris I will be at Summer Camp this year. So I look forward to meeting you as well

Peace

Mark
                          Sifu Mark Appleford

sigpic

Comment

Good for you, Mark

Lauren and I wish you all the very best for your move and for all of your lovely projects.

From the Heart,
                            Jeffrey Segal

Comment

Best wishes Mark. As Chris mentioned, it is great if you'll be at Summer Camp , if not this year, but at future ones.
                              Anthony S

Western USA

http://elitechikung.com/

Visit Anthony Spinicchia’s web site with information on qigong healing.

His book, The Wonders of Chi Kung:Unlocking Glowing Health and Vitality, 3rd Edition, can be found by clicking here

The e-book edition can be found at www.amazon.com kindle store

Comment

Working...
                              X