Originally posted by parrapiti View Post
    I am sure my dear Brother Maxime meant "improve your skills..."
    Including the typing skills..... Thanks Sihing

Maxime Citerne, Chinese Medicine, Qigong Healing & Internal Arts

Frankfurt - Paris - Alsace

France: www.institut-anicca.com

Germany: www.anicca-institute.com

Comment

Congratulations to all of you, I feel happy for you reading your wonderful experiences on the chikung healing course
      Daniel Pérez
      http://www.shaolinbcn.es

Comment

I am just back from Penang since yesterday.
        What can I say? This is the most high level course I have ever been on.

Sitting there, in a class room, taking notes and listening to Sifu's expertise on the subject.
        I didn't read the Complete Book on Chinese Medicine written by Sifu, and was very happy to see that the first days covered what was in the book.

From the beginning on, Sifu explained everything so crystal clear and systematicly, that following and understanding went so, so well! How Sifu goes through the material,
        so clear, really amazing!! Me, a total freshman in the field, everything made so much sense, I didn't loose track about what was explained at all!

The transmittion was very high level, and that by just sitting there and listening! Purely Heart to Heart, straight on the mind-level.
        I have had some amazing experiences, sitting there, listening to the Teachings.
        When Sifu explained about strategies, I felt like a General looking out from above on a battlefield... everything became crystal clear, I was absorbing the Teachings as a General.
        This mind-set also gave me such strong confidence and courage.. and this was only just the beginning.

In the middle of the course I became emotional, almost in tears just to be realizing we actually will be able to help people overcome so-called incurable diseases.
        Later in the Course my mind expanded, so much it tried to push through my physical body.. I feel for myself, this was ment to be. This is how my life is turning out. This is my destiny.

Now that the Course is ended, I am back home with an expanded and hightened mind, a very strong confidence and courage, and an open Heart.
        When I smile from the Heart it is like a lotus flower opening up and spreading around me. I changed so much in these few days.
        All Healing starts from the Heart. As well as with the patient as with the Healer.

I have alot of work to do now, study Sifu's book on Chinese Medicine, study the meridians, energy points, study through the video's from the Course
        (thanks alot to Sije Wei Foong for the hard work you did to make those videos happen!).
        And then, when everything is organized and well prepared, and when the seeds from the course start sprouting (they already are ), to make this happen.

My heartfelt thanks to Sifu, passing down the beautiful and Great Shaolin Arts. Thank you for convicing me to do this Course when I had doubts, and believing in me.
        Thank you so much for your guidance, and making me the person I am today. Thank you to all my Seniors and class-mates, for your inspiration and kindness, and for the fun times.

Tim

Comment

Dear Family,

As if the Special Combined Shaolinquan-Taijqiuan course in Sabah wasn't amazing enough, the day after that course finished, Damian Siheng drove us down the mountain and we accompanied Sifu to Penang where the Qigong Healing Course started a couple of days later.

In Sabah, Sifu seamlessly transferred from Wudang to Triple Stretch to Praying Mantis to Wuzuquan to Flower Set to Tiger Crane to Wing Chun, all the while transmitting to us the very essence of each Art from the Mind Level.

In Penang, the Mind Level theme seemed even more evident (as I write these words, I can't believe this was even possible). 5 Days of incredible Mind Level transmission. WOW!

I wrote here that the the Special Combined Course has taken every aspect of my training and my life to a new level. The Healing Course has made me re-evaluate my previous concept of the term "level" and my previous understanding of the Chinese Medical paradigm.

Thank you Wei Foong Sijie!

Thank you, Sifu!!!
          Jeffrey Segal

Comment

Dear Family,

Congratulations to all of you.

Manolo

Comment

Dear Course participants,

Congratulation and thanks for sharing our insights.

Joko
              开心 好运气
              kai xin... .......hao yunqi... - Sifu's speech, April 2005
              open heart... good chi flow... good luck ...
              ------------------------------------------------------------
              Have we not opened up thy heart ...? (The Reading, 94:1)
              ------------------------------------------------------------
              Be joyful, ..and share your joy with others -(Anand Krishna)

Comment

Dear Sifu Joko,

Thanks so much and hope to have a chance to meet with you, and enjoy of your divine company, some time soon.

Humble,

Angel
                [/SIGPIC] Sifu Ángel Pérez
                Shaolin Wahnam Institute Puerto Rico

"Life becomes more meaningful and beautiful as you work towards the realization of your own innate immortality."
                - Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit

"La vida se vuelve más significativa y hermosa según trabajas hacia la realización de tu propia innata inmortalidad."
                - Gran Maestro Wong Kiew Kit

Comment

Dear Sifu Jose,

Greetings from Puerto Rico and thanks for your congartulations. Many Blessings.

Humble,

Angel
                  [/SIGPIC] Sifu Ángel Pérez
                  Shaolin Wahnam Institute Puerto Rico

"Life becomes more meaningful and beautiful as you work towards the realization of your own innate immortality."
                  - Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit

"La vida se vuelve más significativa y hermosa según trabajas hacia la realización de tu propia innata inmortalidad."
                  - Gran Maestro Wong Kiew Kit

Comment

Working...
                  X