Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2007 Intensive Chi Kung & Kung Fu Courses in Sabah, Malaysia.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks a lot

Dear Sifu,
    thanks a lot for allowing us experience and enjoy the great teachings of Shaolin.
    Thank you from Hussain (he will be posting soon..) and from me for conducting such wonderful courses.
    I was unfortunate not to attend the Intensive Kungfu Course ,but felt almost there when Hussain happily explained what he's been through..

Also thanks to Dr.Damian and family for organizing such event and for providing us with such briliant review material on the DVD's. (good photography Godfrey)

Many thanks to Sifu..
    Thank you all...
    Wish you happy training and life full of joy..
    Mahmood
    The two hallmarks of Shaolin teachings: Wisdom and Compassion

Sifu Mahmood Ahmed

www.shaolin.org

Comment

I would like to echo Doctor Damian Siheng's thanks to Sifu and all the past Masters. The supporting cast made everything fit together just right. It's good to be part of the Shaolin network

I have a feeling that Sifu will be conducting more Intensive Courses in Sabah..............

Mark

P.S. Nice pictures, George!
      Facebook

"Then how could chi kung overcome diseases where the cause is unknown or when there is no cure? The question is actually incorrect. The expressions "the cause is unknown" and "there is no cure" are applicable only in the Western medical paradigm. The expressions no longer hold true in the chi kung paradigm. In the chi kung paradigm the cause is known, and there is a cure."

-Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit

Comment

Where to begin...I dinnae ken...

I would like to extend my sincerest thanks and gratitude to Sifu for accepting me on this recent intensive Kungfu course. I learned a great deal not only from Sifu but from all of my brothers and sisters.

Sabah is a beautiful place and I think the effects of this course will last for some time to come. I am overwhelmed at the amazing benefits this course has brought me and the renewed vigour it has given me. I now have more zest than ever to train diligently and consistently in the Shaolin arts and I have newfound confidence in my ability to progress as a good student in doing so.

A very special terimah kasih to the Kissey family and their amazing hospitality. Sabah would definitely be a different experience without you guys. Thank you very much.

And another special thank you to Siheng Chun Nga for constantly showing me pointers. You're a top bloke. Thank you.

Thank you to all my brothers and sisters as well. I had a great time chatting with you all and getting to know you and even catching up with some of you I'd met last year. You're all a well decent crew and you'll all have a place to stay if you decide to trek over here (but not all at once!).

Happy training to you all. Keep it real in the 'hood. I'll post some photos on my website later on.

Best Wishes,

Craig

Comment

A big and warm thank you to Sifu for first accepting me on this wonderful course and also for teaching all of us so generously.

Thank to Dr. Damian and all his family for running this Intensive so smoothly and effectively. We all had a really exceptional time in Sabah.

Thanks to Chun Nga Siheng for being such a great character and for all the help he gave us throughout the course.

It was great to meet everyone again and look for ward to seeing ye all soon.

Sifu has mastered these Shaolin arts but also he has mastered the art of teaching. Teaching us such a high level art with so much perfection and detail in five days seems almost unreal. We all are very blessed. Thank you Sifu.

Mark

Comment

About the course I say: WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!

To everyone involved I say: THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU!!!!!

To Sigung I say:THANKYOU!!!For making life fun and reminding me of why I am here.

Now, I go to: PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE!

Comment

Last but not least .....

Thank You to my seniors , Wei Foong and Chun Nga for helping in many ways in organising and teaching

With Shaolin salute ,

Damian.
              Damian Kissey
              Shaolin Wahnam Sabah , Malaysia .
              www.shaolinwahnamsabah.com

Comment

And thanks to all of you for giving me the opportunity to expend a wonderful time in Sabah.

I must say i have learnt a lot for all of you and i´m looking forward to enjoy every second of my life as i have enjoied in Sabah.

Smiling from the hearth.

Alejandro

P.S: link to pictures i took will be posted very soon

cheers
                "I do not seek. I find." - Pablo Picasso

Comment

Thanks a lot

dear sifu
                  thanks a lot for everythink & allowing us experience and enjoy the great teachings of Shaolin
                  And thanks alot to Dr.Damian for helping me to join the Intensive kungfu cours

And great thanks to all my shaolin brothers & sisters for accepting me one of the family

I will say again Thank you & Thank you & Thank you

HUSSAIN

Comment

Working...
                  X