Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2007 Intensive Chi Kung & Kung Fu Courses in Sabah, Malaysia.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Course Applicants To Contact Sabah Organiser Directly

Dear All ,

Preferably , please contact me directly instead of indirectly through Sifu's good Secretary ( Wei Foong) .

The course and my contact details are found here http://shaolinwahnamsabah.com/courses.htm

Thank you ,

Damian Kissey

( Sabah Course Organiser).
    Damian Kissey
    Shaolin Wahnam Sabah , Malaysia .
    www.shaolinwahnamsabah.com

Comment

More Info about the Sabah Courses

The training hall is in a rural setting at the foot of Mount Kinabalu surrounded by primal tropical forest .Wei Foong ( our honorable Shaolin Wahnam Secretary , but this time as participant ) and Peter will also be at the Chi Kung Course to give the local organisers moral support .

Thank You.
      Damian Kissey

Comment

Originally posted by Damian Kissey View Post
        http://shaolinwahnamsabah.com/tour.htm

The training hall is in a rural setting at the foot of Mount Kinabalu surrounded by primal tropical forest .
        It is a beautiful location! You will hear the sound of the mountain stream as it flows past the training hall.

Wei Foong ( our honorable Shaolin Wahnam Secretary , but this time as participant ) and Peter will also be at the Chi Kung Course to give the local organisers moral support .
        Excellent news!

My heart fills with joy when I think of my upcoming trip to Sabah. Wonderful!

To potential participants from overseas,

I will likely be in the city of Kota Kinablu as early as a week prior to the Chi Kung course. If you need any help arriving or staying in the area, please let me know.

Mark
        Facebook

"Then how could chi kung overcome diseases where the cause is unknown or when there is no cure? The question is actually incorrect. The expressions "the cause is unknown" and "there is no cure" are applicable only in the Western medical paradigm. The expressions no longer hold true in the chi kung paradigm. In the chi kung paradigm the cause is known, and there is a cure."

-Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit

Comment

To Mark, and the other participants on the Intensive Shaolin Kungfu Course, I'm very delighted to say I've been accepted! So if anyone wants to get in contact, meet up beforehand, or share a room at Perkasa hotel etc let me know.
          This will be my first time in Malaysia so yes Mark any help would be greatly appreciated! In fact its my first time outside europe and only my second time outside of UK/Ireland! I'm not much of a traveller usually, but any journey that ends in a course with Sifu will be well worth it!

Feeling very happy,
          Paul.

Comment

Hi Paul!

I haven't booked yet, but I'm 90 percent sure I'll be flying to Singapore, doing some sightseeing there for 2 or 3 days, then moving on to Kota Kinabalu. I should be in Kota Kinabalu on Sunday the 25th or Monday the 26th. Let me know what your travel plans are and perhaps we can meet up in Kota Kinabalu.

That goes for everyone else, too. I look forward to meeting everyone.

Mark
            Facebook

"Then how could chi kung overcome diseases where the cause is unknown or when there is no cure? The question is actually incorrect. The expressions "the cause is unknown" and "there is no cure" are applicable only in the Western medical paradigm. The expressions no longer hold true in the chi kung paradigm. In the chi kung paradigm the cause is known, and there is a cure."

Comment

wonderful indeed....

Dear all,
              I am going too....
              In short,
              I have been to the intesive Shaolin Kungfu Course,september 2001....
              since then, I have been practising (honestly, on and off) alone,
              but the good news, I have found a brother who shares the same love and interrest of the great Shaolin teachings.. we are goint together
              I am sorry if I have broken one of our 10 shaolin laws, but I promise to persevere specially I have a partner to train with.....

See you all there,
              take care....
              Mahmood
              The two hallmarks of Shaolin teachings: Wisdom and Compassion

Sifu Mahmood Ahmed

www.shaolin.org

Comment

I think I will be applying for the Sabah Chi Kung course and possibly the Kungfu course as well.

Due to a change in personal circumstances, I will be leaving the UK for a while to travel around Asia. Consequently, I will probably be flying in from Australia.

Travel advice from my Australian family members would be very welcome.

I will start another thread at some point asking for advice on my travel route in Asia.

Best wishes,
                George / Юра
                Shaolin Wahnam England

gate gate pāragate pārasaṁgate bodhi svāhā

Comment

Shaolin Wahnam Institute Courses in Sabah , Malaysia

Dear All ,

Many ( at least 15 ) from South East Asia , Middle East , Europe and USA have been accepted to the courses to date .
                  My better half , Dr Roseline , is preparing for the KungFu course : i told her about Sifu's "Rule of Three".....now , she's training harder .

Hi Mark and Zhang Wuji ,
                  It's good to have the Sabah veterans back . Mark , i thought you will transit in Hong Kong ( did you receive my last email?) .

Hi Paul ,
                  Congratulations on being accepted to the course.Our Shaolin senior , Wei Foong , will forward your details soon to me.

Hi Mahmood ,
                  Yes, the Ten Shaolin Laws , is central to our School.Great come back ;Is your partner comin to Sabah too?

Hi George ,
                  Best wishes in your travel.Our Australian instructors , Jeffrey Segal & Dr Neil frequently fly Australia - Malaysia ; Also Steve Clarke ( all forum members).
                  Malaysia Airlines and Royal Brunei Airlines have regular direct flights from major Australian cities to Kuala Lumpur and Kota Kinabalu , Malaysia.

Best wishes in your daily living and Happy practising the Shaolin Arts.

With Shaolin Salute ,

Damian .
                  Sabah Course Organiser.
                  Damian Kissey

Comment

Mark , i thought you will transit in Hong Kong ( did you receive my last email?)
                    Hello Siheng,

Yes, but I have been deliberating. It is a relatively normal rate to fly to Hong Kong, but all flights from Hong Kong to Kota Kinabalu(that I have seen) are nearly as expensive as NY to HK

Mark
                    Facebook

Comment

Hello Mark ,

No worries .
                      By the way , you may be able to meet up with Wuji in Singapore during Chinese New Year .

Take care ,

damian.
                      Damian Kissey

Comment

Looks like there might be some reasonable rates with Cathay Pacific. A possible change of plans yet again. I'll let you know what I do.

Mark
                        Facebook

Comment

Yes

Dear siheng,
                          sorry for the late reply....
                          and Yes, my partner is coming to Sabah too, he actually has been accepted to join the course...
                          His name is Hussain ....
                          I am currently showing him the combat sequences so that he is ready for the course....
                          We are training hard for the course....it is going to be a great one for sure.......
                          Take care....
                          See you all there....
                          salam
                          Mahmood

Sifu Mahmood Ahmed

www.shaolin.org

Comment

Hi Mahmood,

I'm looking forward to meeting you and Hussain in March. Happy training

Mark
                            Facebook

Comment

thanks Mark

I have been practising alone for a while....so take it easy ......no contact allowed
                              Well, may be some arm clashing..
                              Looking forwards to see you there too....
                              Happy training
                              Mahmood

Sifu Mahmood Ahmed

www.shaolin.org

Comment

Greetings all,

I just booked my ticket and saved about five hundred dollars by doing so! I can not stress enough, book early!

I look forward to seeing everyone in march,
                                Daniel

Comment

Working...
                                X