Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Valentine's Zen and Tao Festival 2016 IRELAND

My Dear Family and Virtual Kwoon readers,

It is my immense pleasure to announce the Valentine’s Festival courses for 2016, transmitted by Sifu (Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit) here in the magical island of Ireland.

It will be known as the Valentine’s Zen and Tao Festival and here is why:

The Chi Kung courses will be:

1)Generating Energy Flow

AND!!!!!

2)The Intensive Zen Course (which was first taught in Hawaii) http://www.wongkiewkit.com/forum/sho...Hawaii-Q-amp-A

We are having an INTENSIVE course here in Ireland and it is one of the most Amazing Intensives! (still pinching myself!)

The Tai Chi Chuan course will be

The Fantastic Legacy of Zhang San Feng (first taught at the UK Summer camp).

http://www.wongkiewkit.com/forum/sho...ndmaster/page4

This will blend both Shaolin and Tai Chi Chuan- also Zen and Tao.

So we have a double Zen/Tao

1)Zen Intensive and Tai Chi Chuan
    2)Within the Tai Chi Chuan: Shaolin and Tai Chi Chuan. The climax of Shaolin Kungfu development and The source of Tai Chi Chuan!

Here is what Sifu said when I asked him about this course:

Zhang San Feng practised this set for Spiritual cultivation, it will enhance us to a very high level.

'This course will cover quite a wide aspect of internal force training. It is a triple cultivation of qin, qi and shen. It is the closest to Dragon Strength and for those who missed that wonderful Intensive course in Malaysia, this is a wonderful opportunity.
    It is a set suitable for Shaolin Kungfu practitioners as well as Tai Chi Chuan practitioners.

What will Shaolin Kungfu students get from this course?
    They will be able to flow at the highest level. It is the highest development of Shaolin Kungfu, where there is a triple cultivation of qin, qi and shen. The structure of the Wudang set is very conducive to this development compared to most other sets. We flow and also consolidate.'

Details will be available shortly. It will most likely be held in Dublin to facilitate International students, who I am sure will not want to miss out on this.

My deepest respect to Sifu, hosting an Intensive Zen course is a very special honour for me, one which I deeply appreciate and hosting an Awesome Tai Chi Chuan course which will benefit both Shaolin Kungfu and Tai Chi Chuan students is amazing in itself.

My deepest thanks to Kevin, who was requesting a day of Zen but with his good flow, got an Intensive instead!!

I will post here in the next week or so with complete details of venue, fees etc.
    Many Blessings,
    Joan
    Books don't mean a lot unless you open them, Hearts are the same.......

Valentine's Smile from the Heart 2019 IRELAND - world renowned Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit.

-A FEAST OF SHAOLIN transmitted by Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit FEBRUARY 16TH -19TH 2019
    GENERATING ENERGY FLOW
    ONE FINGER SHOOTING ZEN
    THE INCREDIBLE 3 DAY INTENSIVE ZEN COURSE .

Sifujoan@gmail.com

Zen/ Tao Valentine's Festival 2016 DUBLIN

My Dear Family and Virtual Kwoon guests,

I am very happy to announce that DUBLIN will be the venue for the Zen/Tao Valentine's Festival 2016.

Here are the main details:

Thursday February 25th 2016

Generating Energy Flow
    Times: 9am -12pm
    Fee: €400.00 Early booking €300.00
    Lunch is included

Cosmic Shower
    Time: 2pm -5pm.
    Fee: €400.00 Early booking -€300.00
    Lunch is included

Friday, Saturday, Sunday-February 26th- 27th -28th 2016

INTENSIVE ZEN COURSE:

Time: 9am -11am and 3pm -5pm each day
    Course Fee: €1200.00

This course is the same as an Intensive course in Malaysia and follows the same format and fee. Lunch will be included. We are very honoured in Ireland to be given the honour of hosting such a very special Intensive course in Europe.

February 29th & March 1st & 2nd

The Legacy of Zhang San Feng- The Pinnacle of Shaolin Kungfu and Source of Tai Chi Chuan
    Course Fee: €1100.00 Early booking €1000.00

The proposed venue is The Royal Marine Hotel, Dun Laoghaire, Dublin. I am waiting to hear back from the hotel so please do not book your accommodation just yet but you may book your course (s) and flights. Dublin airport is ready and waiting!!

Booking:

To book any or all of the courses above, please email sifujoan@gmail.com with heading Zen/Tao Valentine's Festival 2016

The Intensive Zen course must be paid in full. A deposit of €100.00 will hold any of the other courses.

Payment may be made by bank transfer or by paypal. I will send you these details on receipt of your email.

I look forward to welcoming you to Dublin, Ireland in February 2016 and ensuring your time here with us is full of joy and blessings.

Joan
    Books don't mean a lot unless you open them, Hearts are the same.......

Valentine's Smile from the Heart 2019 IRELAND - world renowned Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit.

-A FEAST OF SHAOLIN transmitted by Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit FEBRUARY 16TH -19TH 2019
    GENERATING ENERGY FLOW
    ONE FINGER SHOOTING ZEN
    THE INCREDIBLE 3 DAY INTENSIVE ZEN COURSE .

Sifujoan@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
    X