Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Smile from the Heart Harvest Festival

My Dear Family and Virtual Kwoon readers,

The ‘Smile from the Heart’ Harvest Festival!

It gives me the greatest pleasure to announce that Sifu is kindly including Ireland on his 2015 itinerary.
    Although the courses are not over Valentine’s this year, it is in August during Harvest time. This was a time of great celebration and bounty in Ireland in days long ago.
    So too, will this August be a great time of bounty, celebration and joy, with wonderful courses taught by the world’s most renowned Grandmaster, family members coming together from all over the globe and an idyllic venue to celebrate the occasion by Killarney’s lakes and mountains.

The courses will run from August 22nd to August 26th 2015 as follows:

Sat 22nd August - Five-Animal Play - Part 1: 9pm-12, Part 2: 2pm-5pm
    Sunday 23rd August - Sinew Metamorphosis - Part 1: 9pm-12pm; Part 2: 2pm-5pm.

36 Strategies - Sat and Sun – 7pm-10pm

Taiji Sabre - Mon, Tue, Wed – 9am-12pm
    Taiji Staff - Mon, Tue, Wed – 2pm-5pm

This will be the first time in Shaolin Wahnam history that Sifu transmits the Taiji Sabre and the Taiji Staff. What a simply wonderful opportunity at a regional course, we are indeed very honoured to host it and we can thank Peter Clayton for mentioning it to Sifu last year!

The Five Animal Play will be a whole day course and I thoroughly enjoyed it in Barcelona in May 2014.
    Sinew Metamorphosis is the complete set of 12 and our last experience of that special course a few years ago was awesome. Many special breakthroughs happened on that course.

The fees are as follows:
    Five Animal Play- €400.00
    Sinew Metamorphosis complete set: €500.00
    36 Strategies (6 strategies): €500.00
    Taiji Sabre and Taiji Staff : €700.00
    Discounts are available for early booking and for multiple courses but please email me for those before August 1st 2015 at sifujoan@gmail.com My website: www.smilefromtheheart.ie

I look forward to seeing you all in Ireland for our Smile from the Heart Harvest Celebrations!

Here is a link to the Taiji Sabre to get you started:

http://www.shaolin.org/video-clips-4...iji-sabre.html

Thank you Sifu, we are very blessed.

With deepest respect and appreciation,
    Joan
    Books don't mean a lot unless you open them, Hearts are the same.......

Valentine's Smile from the Heart 2019 IRELAND - world renowned Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit.

-A FEAST OF SHAOLIN transmitted by Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit FEBRUARY 16TH -19TH 2019
    GENERATING ENERGY FLOW
    ONE FINGER SHOOTING ZEN
    THE INCREDIBLE 3 DAY INTENSIVE ZEN COURSE .

Sifujoan@gmail.com

My Dear Family,

As August fast approaches, we are sending in our last order for the Taiji Sabres.

If you would like to order one through us for the Taiji Sabre course with Sifu please PM or email me at sifujoan@gmail.com BEFORE August 1st 2015.

We will also be ordering but from the local hardware store. However, we do have to order them so the same applies.

All weapons we are happy to ship home for you after the course,

We are really looking forward to all of the courses with Sifu in beautiful Killarney and to welcoming you to this beautiful magical part of Ireland.

Happy training
    Joan
    Attached Files

Valentine's Smile from the Heart 2019 IRELAND - world renowned Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit.

-A FEAST OF SHAOLIN transmitted by Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit FEBRUARY 16TH -19TH 2019
    GENERATING ENERGY FLOW
    ONE FINGER SHOOTING ZEN

Sifujoan@gmail.com

Comment

My Dear Family and Virtual Kwoon guests,

I have very awesome news!

In Sifu's kindness and generosity of heart, the Fundamentals of Tai Chi Chuan (Grasping Sparrow's Tail) and Wudang Sword is being added to the 3 day Tai Chi Chuan event.

Fundamentals of Tai Chi Chuan including Grasping Sparrow's Tail
      Taiji Staff
      Taiji Sabre
      Wudang Sword

August 24th, 25th and 26th 2015.

I think many of you will want to attend this special course, especially if you missed Wudang Sword last time around, so please book your place as soon as you can to secure your place.

Booking can be made by emailing me sifujoan@gmail.com a deposit of €100.00 will hold your place on the course and this can be paid by paypal ( I will send you an invoice) or by bank transfer.

How incredible is this

Thank you Sifu for this amazing inclusion.

With deepest respect,
      Joan
      Attached Files

GENERATING ENERGY FLOW
      ONE FINGER SHOOTING ZEN

Sifujoan@gmail.com

Comment

My Dear Family,

I wish everybody a safe and happy journey to Killarney, Ireland this coming weekend for the Harvest Smile from the Heart Festival.

We are all looking forward to welcoming you to our magical Emerald Isle and to the fantastic courses and profound knowledge which Sifu will transmit to
        everybody taking part.

I also wish Sifu a safe and pleasant journey and my deepest appreciation for including Ireland on the world tour 2015.

It is going to be a very special week!

Many Blessings,
        Joan
        Attached Files

GENERATING ENERGY FLOW
        ONE FINGER SHOOTING ZEN

Sifujoan@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
        X