Tai Chi Chuan Festival in St. Petersburg, FL, USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tai Chi Chuan Festival in St. Petersburg, FL, USA

I'm pleased to announce that Grandmaster Wong will be returning to St. Petersburg, FL, USA from November 2-4! In addition to the always-stellar Chi Kung course line up, Sigung will be teaching a 3-part Essence of Tai Chi Chuan course, comprised of the essence of Yang, Chen, and Wudang Tai Chi Chuan!

The schedule:

Friday, Nov. 2
    - Generating Energy Flow (9am - 12pm)
    - The Essence of Yang-style Tai Chi Chuan (2pm - 6pm)

Saturday, Nov. 3
    - Cosmic Shower (9am - 12pm)
    - The Essence of Chen-style Tai Chi Chuan (2pm - 6pm)

Sunday, Nov. 4
    - Merging with the Cosmos (9am - 12pm)
    - The Essence of Wudang Tai Chi Chuan(!!!) (2pm - 6pm)

Further details on the Tai Chi Chuan Festival can be found at http://shaolinstpete.com/festival/. Course descriptions and registration/online payment will be up soon. Please direct any questions to me at cdidyk@gmail.com or my wife Christina at cbdidyk@gmail.com.

If you've never been to St. Petersburg, it really is a lovely place. There are lots of nice restaurants, great beaches, and the weather is sunny and warm (early November should be beautiful!).

Nearby Fort DeSoto Beach is consistently rated one of the top beaches in the world:

One of the sidewalk cafes in downtown St. Pete:
    Chris Didyk
    Shaolin Wahnam USA

Thank You.

Registration is now open

I'm pleased to announce that the registration site for the 2012 Tai Chi Chuan Festival is now open. As an added bonus, there is now an extra day of courses, plus Sigung has kindly suggested that the Tai Chi Chuan courses each be an extra hour long!

The updated course information (along with registration links) can be found at http://shaolinstpete.com/festival/.

Christina and I hope to see you at the Festival!
    Chris Didyk
    Shaolin Wahnam USA

Thank You.

Comment

I've updated the registration website has been updated to include some information on the venue, hotels, and transportation (our out-of-town guests will be happy to know that there are plenty of nice restaurants, bars, and shops within a short walking distance of the venue/hotel).

Additionally, the pricing has been updated to reflect the special discounts for our Wahnam family members. If you are a Wahnam member and you would like to register for the Tai Chi Chuan Festival, please either ask your Sifu for the special discount code or email me at cdidyk@gmail.com. If you email me, please include your name and your Sifu's name (or, if your Sifu is Grandmaster Wong, a course you have taken with him along with its approximate date and location).

And keep in mind that the additional discounts for registering for multiple courses expire on October 1!

I hope to see you there for what is promising to be a very special set of courses
      Chris Didyk
      Shaolin Wahnam USA

Thank You.

Comment

Deadline extension for discounts

We've extended the deadline to take advantage of the Tai Chi Chuan Festival discounts!

You now have until October 15 to take advantage of the discounts...at least while spaces in the courses remain. After that, the discounts will expire for good, so if you would like to join us for what is shaping up to be another incredible and historic event with Sigung, head on over to http://shaolinstpete.com/festival/ and get registered.

If you need the member code to take advantage of the discount, please email me at cdidyk@gmail.com with your name and your Sifu's name (or, if your Sifu is Grandmaster Wong, a course you have taken with him along with its approximate date and location), and I'll send it to you.

We've also added a page dedicated to Festival-related resources, including links to videos of the sets being performed and some of Sigung's Tai Chi Chuan articles. You can find it here: http://shaolinstpete.com/festival/resources/
        Chris Didyk
        Shaolin Wahnam USA

Thank You.

Comment

Working...
        X