Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TaiChiChuanThailand.com

Hi all,

It gives me more than a little pleasure to introduce my first site for Wahnam Tai Chi Chuan here in Thailand.

www.taichichuanthailand.com

Yes, its a little simple at the moment but don't let that decieve you

I will be keeping it regularly updated with interesting articles and up-coming Wahnam Tai Chi Chuan events here in South East Asia. Oh, and hopefully some video clips too.

I will shortly be posting some interesting articles on Tai Chi Chuan application aswell, my Kung Fu brother Jamie helped take the pictures in Malaysia recently.

First on the agenda will be application's of 'Grasping the Sparrows Tail' Ill be sure to let you know when the articles up.

Best regards

Robin
    "The Power of Tai Chi Chuan. com"

Dear Robin Siheng

Wonderful and I wish you much success and joy in Thailand.

Best wishes
    Mark

Comment

Very nice, Robin!

I just enjoyed a quick browse of your new site as well as one of the articles. Well done, and congratulations. I'll be sending you the pictures as soon as I get home (I didn't bring the cable to hook my camera up to the computer)...should be this coming Sunday.

All my best wishes,
      Josh

Comment

Excellent site, Robin! Congratulations!

Best wishes,
        Markus Kahila
        Shaolin Nordic Finland

www.shaolin-nordic.com

Comment

Congratulations Robin Sisook!

It is great to see the results of your work in Thailand. Wish you the best in spreading these wonderful arts in SE Asia.

I enjoyed very much reading your article "Journey to find a master".

Best wishes,

Simon

Comment

Congratulations

I wish you al the very best in your endaviours.

Respectfully,

Roland
            "From formless to form, from form to formless"

26.08.17-28.08.17: Qi Gong Festival with 6 courses in Bern:
            Qiflow-Triple Stretch Method-12 Sinewmetamorphisis-Bone Marrow Cleansing-Zen Mind in Qi Gong

Comment

Thanks

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the support,

As I mentioned, the simple format will allow me to update the site myself with lots of juicy articles and pictures.

Im glad some of you already found the 'Journey to find a Master' article, I recently updated it with some better pictures.

Im sure many Tai Chi Chuan brothers would be jealous when they read the article and find out that I pushed hands with one of Yang Lu Chan's relatives in Yang Lu Chan's actual house, and have the picture to proove it! Unfortunatley (as I mention in the picture) my level was so low back then that I had hardly a clue how to push hands

Thanks for the update Josh, I hope Taiwain is fun, I would love to hear about it. I would imagine you must experience a whole different side to the place with you excellent Mandarin.

Best

Robin

Comment

P.s.

P.S.

Simon, I really enjoyed watching your friendly 'sparring' video with Rama Si-Heng on the beach, it looks like it was a lot of fun.

People will be very hard pushed to find another video that actually shows Tai Chi Chuan patterns used freely in sparring.

Best

Robin

Comment

Dear Robin

The best of luck with everything in Thailand.

I will look forward to your pictures and video's

Gregg

Comment

Dear Robin,

Congratulations, your website is lovely, very clean, fresh and invites the reader to continue reading. Well done!

Continued success to you! You are a wonderful inspiration to all of us.

Smile from the Heart,
                    Joan
                    Books don't mean a lot unless you open them, Hearts are the same.......

Valentine's Smile from the Heart 2019 IRELAND - world renowned Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit.

-A FEAST OF SHAOLIN transmitted by Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit FEBRUARY 16TH -19TH 2019
                    GENERATING ENERGY FLOW
                    ONE FINGER SHOOTING ZEN
                    THE INCREDIBLE 3 DAY INTENSIVE ZEN COURSE .

Sifujoan@gmail.com

Comment

I like the website. I'm a big fan of clean and clear websites for many reasons - I sometimes log in from a less than perfect connection on an old pc and I hate waiting on over-elaborate websites to load!

Loved the "Journey to find a master" article. I liked that your previous teachers sound excellent too, a lot of them are of famous lineages and to hear you say that some of them had a lot of internal force and combat ability was pleasing.

Comment

Congratulations Robin!
                        All the best in your work to keep Taichichuan alive.

Greetings,
                        Daniel Pérez
                        http://www.shaolinbcn.es

Comment

Robin Siheng!

I must tell everyone that Sifu Robin is definitely at a Master level. He is one of the most able Kung Fu practitioners I've met. His Taijiquan is definitely efficient for combat! And he's also a great teacher. I'm sure that he and his students will receive many great benefits.
                          少林華南台灣 Shaolin Wahnam Taiwan

Facebook

"Then how could chi kung overcome diseases where the cause is unknown or when there is no cure? The question is actually incorrect. The expressions "the cause is unknown" and "there is no cure" are applicable only in the Western medical paradigm. The expressions no longer hold true in the chi kung paradigm. In the chi kung paradigm the cause is known, and there is a cure."

-Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit

Comment

Congratulations Robin!
                            All the best in your work.

Paulo Gouveia

Comment

congratulations,

you wrote its simple, i think its effective - I like those websites, where you find wath you want very quickly.

br
                              lg Irene Hewarth www.shaolinqigong.at

Comment

Working...
                              X