Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Chi Kung Works . Com

Hello everyone,

Just to let you know that I have created www.howchikungworks.com the aim of the site revolves around encouraging visitors to read a 5 page report titled "How Chi Kung Works". If you're already a member of the Scholar Warrior Newsletter then you already have this report. Though this is the updated version with all the bells and whistles.

In case you're wondering, the report deliberately doesn't mention Shaolin Cosmos Chi Kung as my aim is to attract new traffic which I want to inform and educate first before dazzling them with the benefits of practising Shaolin Cosmos Chi Kung. So as this is their first contact I want to remain as impartial as possible.

I'd be grateful if you could pay it a visit and let me know if it's working okay. I've tested the autoresponder as much as I can and it all works fine for me. But it never hurts to have a second test.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards
    Marcus
    Namo Amitabha Buddha Namo Amitabha Buddha Namo Amitabha Buddha

Hi Marcus,
    I went to the site but I cannot scroll to the box to fill in. (I am in the USA) and using a MAC browser, Safari. BW
    I could not lie anymore so I started to call my dog "God". First he looked confused, then he started smiling, then HE EVEN DANCED! I kept at it; now he doesn't even bite. I am wondering if this might work on people?Tukaram

Comment

Hmmm,

Interesting. I only tried it on Internet Explorer and Firefox using my PC and it works okay. Any other Mac users out there having trouble with it?

Kind regards
      Marcus

Comment

Dear Sifu,

I have just tried to get the report and had no problem getting it.

Kindest regards

Your toudai - Martin

Comment

Hi Marcus, I tried out the auto-responder and it worked no problems (winXP, firefox, etc). And well done of the article too. Some nice straight talking that could appeal to a lot of readers..

Comment

Thanks Neil,

I hope those super computers of yours are behaving themselves

Kind regards
            Marcus

Comment

I will also like to mention that I have asked permition from Sifu Marcus Santer to translate this important document into spanish and if any one needs the information on how Chi Kung Works, just ask and I will send the powerpoint presentation, soon it will also be posted on the Shaolin Wahnam Venezuela Web page.

Comment

Possible Typo

Hi Sifu, is this a typo?

The other reason I wanted to write this free report is because after over a decade of practicing Chi Kung (Qigong) from various systems I am still absolutely amazed at how unwell known it still is.

And yes the link is still good. Time for a read!
                Look forward to seeing you soon

James
                Aaahhhhh!

Comment

How Chi Kung Works

Hi Sifu, when reading the 'How Chi Kung Works' there are two words that came to mind; 'Clear' and 'Precise'.
                  I also get a feeling that when written it was done with joy and an open heart.
                  It is light and easy to read and the metaphoric descriptions work well too.
                  It's brilliant!

James
                  Aaahhhhh!

Comment

LOL!,

Thanks for your kind words James, with regards "unwell", you know what? When I wrote it, it didn't seem right, but I just couldn't think of a better word or way of phrasing it.

If anyone has a suggestion, please feel free to share it

Kindest regards

Sifu/Marcus

Comment

The Un-Known.....

Hello again Sifu, this is how I would of read it;

The other reason I wanted to write this free report is because after over a decade of practicing Chi Kung (Qigong) from various systems I am still absolutely amazed at how unknown it still is.

I'm just wondering if I've missed something here. does that sound right?

Look forward to seeing you soon
                      Best wishes
                      James
                      Aaahhhhh!

Comment

worked well, and a great read

Hello Marcus,

I just checked with my Mac, running Safari, and I can view everything fine. I signed up a couple weeks ago, and all went well.

I really appreciated the content, and agree, it should also work great for marketting.

I'm also looking forward to laying hands on your book.

Thanks for all your work.

Best,

Zach

Comment

Update

Dear All,

I just wanted to let you know that I have updated the How Chi Kung Works report I wrote back in April. It is now 11 pages long.

The major update was to include 4 pages of overview of the most common types of Chi Kung you are likely to encounter. My main reason for doing this was I recently realised during teaching that there is Chi Kung that uses the form to generate energy flow (Self Manifested Chi Flow - click here for details on a course I'm teaching that uses SMCF), Chi Kung that uses breathing to generate energy flow (Dynamic Chi Kung - like 18 Lohan Hands) and Advanced Chi Kung that uses the mind to generate Chi Flow (Small Universe, Big Universe etc).

I then had fun working out where Zhan Zhaung fitted into this, and decided to make it a category in it's own right

The other changes are minor and just help to tighten up the meaning of the text and make it more readable and user friendly.

You can download a copy of it by visiting: www.howchikungworks.com/how-chi-kung-works.pdf

If you can think of other ways I can make this report of even better value to the reader - please feel free to let me know.

Kindest regards
                          Marcus

Comment

Siheng,

The site is great and all is working well.

Congratulations to you and we know "you can do it !"

Kind Regards,

Parveen
                            “So I say to you –
                            This is how to contemplate our conditioned existence in this fleeting world:”

“Like a tiny drop of dew, or a bubble floating in a stream;
                            Like a flash of lightning in a summer cloud,
                            Or a flickering lamp, an illusion, a phantom, or a dream.”

“So is all conditioned existence to be seen.”

Thus spoke Buddha.

Comment

Excellent addition Marcus Siheng.

Thank you very much
                              Last edited by AColarusso; 30th November 2008, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X