Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview with Sifu is Live!

Dear Forum Members,

Thank you for waiting so patiently for the interview. It is now live! It was recorded in New York City on November 5, 2006. Sifu Wong (Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit) was interviewed by Mark Blohm. (Thanks Mark!).

There are two easy ways to listen to it:

1 - Podcast
    Open iTunes and search for Shaolin Wahnam or click here (make sure you have iTunes installed)

2 - Download
    You can also download the interview in MP3 format here (it's 15mb)

Warm regards and enjoy!

Eugene

Thank you so much, Sigung, for taking time out to do this podcast. I am very grateful.

Thank you also to Eugene Sisook and Mark Sisook for bringing this to us.

It was a joy to hear.

Gratefully,
    Dr. Akemi Borjas de Korahais, DOM
    Doctor of Oriental Medicine
    PainlessAcupuncture.com

Comment

Bravo! A pleasure to listen to, thanks Mark, Sigung and Eugene! Looking forward to the next thilling update

Jim
      Last edited by Jim Redfern; 8 January 2007, 09:39 AM.

Comment

I bungled it a bit at the end, but I think it generally came out alright Enjoy!

Dear Sifu,

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to conduct the interview. And thank you again for teaching me during those days.

With great respect,

Mark
        少林華南台灣 Shaolin Wahnam Taiwan

Facebook

"Then how could chi kung overcome diseases where the cause is unknown or when there is no cure? The question is actually incorrect. The expressions "the cause is unknown" and "there is no cure" are applicable only in the Western medical paradigm. The expressions no longer hold true in the chi kung paradigm. In the chi kung paradigm the cause is known, and there is a cure."

-Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit

Comment

Thank you both, Mark and Eugene, and of course , sifu.
          It is always a pleasure to hear sifu´s thundering voice, generosity and wisdom!

Greetings,
          Daniel Pérez
          http://www.shaolinbcn.es

Comment

Thanks to Sifu for his inspiring words, and to Mark and Eugene for bringing them to us

yours, enjoying a joyful day

Andy
            Sifu Andy Cusick

Shaolin Wahnam Thailand
            Shaolin Qigong

sigpic

Connect:
            Twitter Facebook LinkedIn

"a trained mind brings health and happiness"
            - ancient wisdom

Comment

Thank you Sigung, Mark, Eugene, and everyone else involved in making this happen. I couldn't help but smile the entire time I was listening to it!
              Chris Didyk
              Shaolin Wahnam USA

Thank You.

Comment

Fantastic. I feel very honoured and privaledged that you used my question. Many thanks for conducting the interview. How awe inspiring to hear Sifu's beautiful voice again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammed View Post
                  How awe inspiring to hear Sifu's beautiful voice again
                  Sifu's voice really is beautiful - so powerful and musical. The interview is wonderful, truly inspiring.

Now I need to get an Ipod so I can listen when I'm away from the computer!

Thanks so much to Mark and Eugene, and especially, Sifu

Fleur

Comment

Thank you!

I finally got to just sit and listen to the wonderful interview.

Thank you so much Mark and Eugene for arranging this, and to SiGung for spending the time answering our questions.

It's so heart-warming to hear SiGung's voice again and I can't wait for SummerCamp this year! It's grey and icky outside my window, but I feel like I'm going to be riding on a nice warm breeze for the rest of the day after hearing that

Thank you again, so very much

Claire
                    xxx
                    "It's no secret that a friend is someone who lets you help". from the song The Fly by U2

Comment

Thank you Sifu

Thank you Sifu Eugene

Thank you Sihing Mark

^_^
                      "Om"

I pay homage to all the great masters of the past and the present

Comment

It's inspiring to be able to hear Sifu in my living room and to hear his joy and enthusiasm.

Comment

Amazing interview, thanks to all involved, especially Sigung.

I could listen to stories of Sigung's training and teaching all day long!

Comment

More answers to your questions...

I am glad that everyone is enjoying the interview. We recieved many great questions in the "Interview with Sifu on Podcast" thread and tried to use as many as possible in the interview but some were omitted due to time constraint. Sifu has kindly informed me that he will answer the remaining unanswered questions in his Q&A series, starting Feb 2, 2007. Please visit www.shaolin.org to read the answers to your questions.

I would like to thank Sifu again for kindly taking his time to make sure that all questions are answered. I look forward to the answers and hope you do too!

Best wishes,
                            Eugene

Comment

Working...
                            X