X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrew
    replied
    ..... and another (almost) year passes. Looking forward to receiving the messages from our "new" students.

Leave a comment:

• Andrew
    replied
    Almost another full year since I last reminded people. Now, with so many exciting learning opportunities in Europe just around the corner, it seems like the right time to issue another reminder.

Leave a comment:

• Andrew
    replied
    One year later and a lot of new students later, we are still changing titles on a regular basis. If your's isn't right, please let us know.

Leave a comment:

• Andrew
    replied
    Once again a reminder for new (or old) students to let us know and have their user titles updated.

Andrew

Leave a comment:

• Andrew
    replied
    We have had lots of new members register since I first posted this. So please, everyone, check your user title and if you are a Shaolin Wahnam Student but do not have that as your user title, please PM me and I'll make the necessary changes.

Thanks,
    Andrew

Leave a comment:

• Andrew
    replied
    Please check your user title again before emailing. I have just changed the user titles of everyone who has said they have learned from Sifu Wong Kiew Kit in their profiles.

Thanks,
    Andrew

Leave a comment:

• Andrew
    started a topic Calling all Shaolin Wahnam Students

Calling all Shaolin Wahnam Students

Our forum is attracting new members from many different schools and systems on a very regular basis - much to everyone's joy.

To make life a bit easier and so people don't have to check profiles and the like to see if a poster has learnt from Shaolin Wahnam we would like to change the user titles of all students of Shaolin Wahnam to "Shaolin Wahnam Student".

Would all Shaolin Wahnam Students here please email forumadmin @ wongkiewkit.com (remove spaces if copying and pasting) so that we can make the necessary changes.

Thanks,
    Andrew
    P.S. We continue to invite the qualified teachers, Sifus, Masters, etc. of other schools and systems here to have their user titles changed to something more appropriate than "Registered User". Please also see this relevant thread
    Last edited by Andrew; 31 August 2005, 11:23 AM.
Working...
X