Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

June 24th 200 Club draw!

Dear Shaolin Wahnam Family and forum readers,

Another month has gone by and tonight we again had our 200 club draw.

This is really really exciting

Winners for June 24th 200 club draw:

1st prize - €500.00 - Laura (Dave Imray's girlfriend). Shaolin Wahnam Scotland.

2nd prize- €250.00- Mary Coffey (Mary owns Kate Kearney's cottage up the Gap of Dunloe, so many of you will know her, she is also a Shaolin Wahnam student)

3rd prize- €120.00- Alain Minvielle, Quebec, Canada.

4th prize- Shaolin Wahnam T.Shirt- Rob Williams, Dublin. Shaolin Wahnam Ireland.

As we have just had some new Shaolin Wahnam T.Shirts printed we have included a 4th prize in future draws.

Congratulations to all of you and I wish you lots of joy and fun with your prizes

Next draw will be held on July 29th with a special 1st prize of €1000.00, so don't be left out...........

Buy a ticket now at:

What a wonderful week!!! and we have Sifu arriving on Thursday to make it even better. How blessed we are

Smile from the Heart,
    Joan
    Books don't mean a lot unless you open them, Hearts are the same.......

Valentine's Smile from the Heart 2019 IRELAND - world renowned Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit.

-A FEAST OF SHAOLIN transmitted by Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit FEBRUARY 16TH -19TH 2019
    GENERATING ENERGY FLOW
    ONE FINGER SHOOTING ZEN
    THE INCREDIBLE 3 DAY INTENSIVE ZEN COURSE .

Sifujoan@gmail.com

Comment

Congratulations

Well done to all the winners of this month's draw. We are having great fun with the drawing of the tickets. It takes place between the Tai Chi Chuan and Chi Kung class and the combined chi of both classes makes it even more fun.

So next month is the big one and you have to be in it to win it.

Smiling from the heart

Maria
      "Just enjoy life wholesomely" Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit

Comment

Congratulations to everybody ! Especially to Mary - I am looking forward to celebrate it over a coffee at the Kate Kearney's cottage over the weekend !

Andrea
        Enjoy some Wahnam Tai Chi Chuan & Qi Gong!

Evening Classes in Zürich
        Weekend Classes in other Swiss locations

Facebook: www.facebook.com/Taichichuan.Wahnam.ch

Comment

It will be great to have you back Andrea

Congratulations to this month's winners, the 200 club is becoming like a snowball rolling down a mountain - it just keeps on growing and increasing in energy!

Peter.
          Peter Clayton
          Shaolin Wahnam Ireland
          "Though one man may conquer in battle a thousand men a thousand times over, it is he who conquers himself that is the greatest of conquerors". - Dhammapada.

Comment

Dear Shaolin Wahnam Family and forum members,

I would just like to give Laura her full name so here is the list of winners again!

1st prize - €500.00 - Laura Carrasco- Shaolin Wahnam Spain (Barcelona).

2nd prize- €250.00- Mary Coffey (Mary owns Kate Kearney's cottage up the Gap of Dunloe, so many of you will know her, she is also a Shaolin Wahnam student)

3rd prize- €120.00- Alain Minvielle, Quebec, Canada. Shaolin Wahnam Canada

4th prize- Shaolin Wahnam T.Shirt- Rob Williams, Dublin. Shaolin Wahnam Ireland.

Have fun

Smile from the Heart,
            Joan
            Last edited by George; 6 July 2008, 09:39 AM. Reason: Fixed error in Laura's description

Valentine's Smile from the Heart 2019 IRELAND - world renowned Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit.

-A FEAST OF SHAOLIN transmitted by Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit FEBRUARY 16TH -19TH 2019
            GENERATING ENERGY FLOW
            ONE FINGER SHOOTING ZEN

Sifujoan@gmail.com

Comment

My apologies to Laura again, it should read Shaolin Wahnam Spain (Barcelona).

I should not write when in a hurry!!!!

Sifu has arrived in Ireland today, so the excitement is palpable

Smile from the Heart,
              Joan

GENERATING ENERGY FLOW
              ONE FINGER SHOOTING ZEN

Sifujoan@gmail.com

Comment

Dear Sijie Joan,

No need to apologise about the name: unfortunately I do not have much time to participate in the forum, and since Dave is half Scottish it is easy to make the mistake
                I wish you all the best with the SWI Building Project, and a great week-end.

Warm greetings from sunny Barcelona

Laura

Comment

Congratulations Laura

Greetings and best wishes to you Laura.

Thank you for participating in the 200 club.

From your Shaolin family here in Ireland, smiling from the heart.

Maria

Comment

1st prize must go!!

Just a little reminder that tomorrow (Tuesday) @ 12 midday is the closing time for July's 200 Club draw.

Remember our first prize this month is €1000.00 and it has to go

Draw will take place at 8.30pm between the Killarney Wahnam Tai Chi Chuan and Review Shaolin Chi Kung courses in The Gleneagle Hotel, Killarney.

It is always so exciting to see who comes out of the draw bag!

Good luck to everybody!

Smile from the Heart,
                    Joan

GENERATING ENERGY FLOW
                    ONE FINGER SHOOTING ZEN

Sifujoan@gmail.com

Comment

And the results are in!!!

Dear Shaolin Wahnam Family and Forum readers,

I am very excited and happy to announce this month's winners of the 200 Club draw in aid of the Shaolin Wahnam Institute of Ireland Building project.

1st Prize of €1000.00-- Sifu Mark Hartnett, Macroom, Shaolin Wahnam Ireland

2nd Prize of €250.00-- Martin Do, London, Shaolin Wahnam UK (well done again Martin)

3rd Prize of €120.00 - Sifu Rama, The Blue Mountain, Shaolin Wahnam Costa Rica

4th Prize T. Shirt- Olive Nolan, Tralee, Shaolin Wahnam Ireland.

Well done to everybody and I wish you lots of fun and enjoyment with your winnings.

I sincerely wish to thank everybody who has entered the 200 club draw and wish you lots of luck next time.

The next draw is on August 26th 2008 and you can buy a ticket (for one draw) @ €10.00 or many tickets @ €10.00 per month.

It could be you and if you are not in, you cannot win!

Smile from the Heart,

Joan

GENERATING ENERGY FLOW
                      ONE FINGER SHOOTING ZEN

Sifujoan@gmail.com

Comment

Thank you Joan Siguma for the announcement and congratulations to Sifu Mark Harnett, Sifu Rama and Olive for your winnings.

Best wishes and kindest regards

Martin-Sijat

Comment

Congratulations

Ha ha well done Martin , and to all the other winners of this months 200 club draw. We have great fun with this draw as the excitement builds in our practice room. I am so pleased for you all.

Best wishes
                          Maria

Comment

Originally posted by martialartsmarj View Post
                            We have great fun with this draw
                            Me too

Originally posted by martialartsmarj View Post
                            I am so pleased for you all.
                            Me too

Thank you Maria Siguje.

Comment

Thanks Joan Sije and congratulations to all winners

Comment

Congratulations

Congratulations to you all.

@ Martin. This cannot be a coincidence. Since meeting you at the Summercamp, I know you just have harmonious energy flow all around you . Next time, I’ll just bet on you

Comment

Working...
                                X