Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Procedure for new London Students

Hello to you,

Due to a number of enquiries I would like to make an announcement regarding the procedure for accepting new students to the London Shaolin Wahnam Kung Fu class.

Potential new students should contact me to express their desire to attend the class. I will keep your details on record and invite you to the next tryout. Tryouts will take place every 3 to 4 months and dates will be announced on this forum or the England website (www.shaolinwahnam.co.uk). Pre-registration for tryouts is essential.

On their first evening new students will pay the monthly fee (£50). At the end of the month I will conduct a brief informal interview. This interview will focus on how the month has gone and a decision will be made as to whether the student will continue practicing with the Shaolin Wahnam Institute. If the student or I feel that it is not appropriate for them to continue attending classes, their monthly fee will be returned in full to them. However, these students will not be accepted in any other Shaolin Wahnam class.

To register or to request further information please contact me via marcus.santer@shaolinwahnam.co.uk.

The next tryouts will be on 1st March 2006; I look forward to meeting you.

Kind regards

Sifu Marcus Santer
    Shaolin Wahnam Institute - London
    Procedure date: 10/01/2006

Namo Amitabha Buddha Namo Amitabha Buddha Namo Amitabha Buddha
Working...
X