Sifu in February issue of Inside Kung Fu magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sifu in February issue of Inside Kung Fu magazine

Sifu has an article featured in this issue on page 66! It is a very interesting article with great photos and is on the newsstands in the USA now. I'm not sure when it makes it to other countries. Please pick up a souvenir copy of the first issue in which Sifu appears. You may also want to subscribe to the magazine so you don't miss other upcoming articles by Sifu. It is a well written publication.

If you like the article please write to Inside Kung Fu as listed on page 10 of the issue to let them know.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!
    Anthony S

Western USA

http://elitechikung.com/

Visit Anthony Spinicchia’s web site with information on qigong healing.

His book, The Wonders of Chi Kung:Unlocking Glowing Health and Vitality, 3rd Edition, can be found by clicking here

The e-book edition can be found at www.amazon.com kindle store

where to order this

Has anyone seen the article? I would appreciate it if you can let us know.

For those who would like to order it they can dial the USA country code 1, 714-939-9991

Thanks!
    Anthony S

Western USA

http://elitechikung.com/

Visit Anthony Spinicchia’s web site with information on qigong healing.

His book, The Wonders of Chi Kung:Unlocking Glowing Health and Vitality, 3rd Edition, can be found by clicking here

The e-book edition can be found at www.amazon.com kindle store

Comment

I bought a copy of this magazine last week.it,s well worth getting.the article is very well written and its a good magazine in general.

Comment

UK & Europe

Hi folks,

Anyone having trouble finding a copy can order via www.magazinecafe.co.uk

They distribute to the UK and mainland Europe

Comment

Working...
        X