• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark A
    replied
    Confim

Dear Family Members,
    The Family get together is happening very soon. And we are trying to confirm numbers. Could you please contact us if you are coming.

Many Thanks to all those who have done so

Peace

Mark

Leave a comment:

• Mark A
    replied
    Details

Dear Family Members,
    Here are the details for the get together on Saturday July 14th

Venue- www.williammorrishouse.org.uk

Time 2-5

What we can promise is a lot of fun, meeting old friends and making new ones and much much smiling.

People can come for the afternoon or even just for the dinner, but it would be really good to see as many people as we could. This is about our connection to each other and the arts we practise.

How many of us don't get a chance to freely discuss our practice and experiences with people who understand.

This is a great opportunity to do this

Peace

Mark
    Last edited by Mark A; 24 June 2012, 08:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mark A
    started a topic Invitation to a Family Get Together

Invitation to a Family Get Together

Dear Family

I have been reminded about the value and importance of family during the Summer Camp and want to invite everyone in the UK to come to a family get-together.

I will be hosting an afternoon training session in London on Saturday 14th July followed by a dinner in the evening. There will be chance to practice Chi Kung together, taken though the sessions by instructors. I will be giving you a taste of some fun force training, with maybe some extras thrown in

There will be no charge for the afternoon but if people want to put in a donation as a contribution to the venue that would be welcome

This is the first of a series of family get-togethers I will be running over the next few months. It is an opportunity to refresh your practice, check any questions you have, meet other people practicing the Shaolin Arts in the UK (hopefully many of them old friends) and generally have a good time.

Please let me know as soon as possible if you would like to come

Peace

Mark

Don’t be a stranger
Working...
X