Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fully Alive Clinic in Harley Street London

Fully Alive Clinic

I am happy to announce that Fully Alive is opening a clinic based on its philosophy of

“Getting rid of triggers/blocks/stressors that get in the way of living life enjoyable and switching on triggers that allow life to be experienced as wonderful”

The Fully Alive team recognise that sometimes people need help and assistance to help them get past blocks or triggers that can stops people’s ability to live life fully and be able to go with the flow.

Pain or trauma is great example of this, if people have pain then this impacts on their all aspects of their life.

The Fully Alive team have a wide range of therapies and different view points that can allow people to see health and ill health from a different perspective.

A Central aspect of the clinic is Chi Kung and Chi Kung Therapy that clients will exposed to. This gives a unique intervention for them to have an active role in their recovery and a strong sense of empowerment.

The Clinic will be working from the Charter House Clinic and opens on June 21st

www.charterdaycare.com

For more information or to book appointments please contact Mark Appleford

Mark@zentreasures.com

Last edited by Andrew; 28th May 2012, 11:30 AM. Reason: Correct Email Address
    Sifu Mark Appleford

sigpic

Correction

Dear Family Members,
    Just a slight correction so there is no misunderstandings as that would be unethical according to our ethos.

The Fully Alive Clinic is going to be based at 15 Harley Street and is not part of the Charter Day Care Clinic.

I was unable to edit the post which is why I have added it here.

Peace

Mark
    Last edited by Mark A; 28th May 2012, 08:02 AM.
    Sifu Mark Appleford

sigpic

Comment

Launch of the Clinic

Dear Family Members,
      I just wanted to let you know that the Clinic will be launching this Thursday.

Chi Kung Healing sessions are going to be held there as well as a regular Classes.

Peace

Mark
      Sifu Mark Appleford

sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X