Brutal Training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brutal Training

These links show some kind of brutal martial training wich is uncompreensible from my point of view.
    It is very sad indeed that some people chose this way of training, and that are masters that chose to teach this metods.
    This images remember how we are blessed to have a Master like Sifu Wong, and why I choose the Shaolin way.

Blessings

Antidote

I thought the first one was just funny. Kendo sticks aren't that hard anyway.

But the second clip!!! Not even Jackie Chan would do something so stupid. Although I've heard that The Chuck does.
    Shaolin Wahnam South London
    http://www.wahnam.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by Simon
      Although I've heard that The Chuck does.
      Yes, i can comfirm that this is part of his daily routine.

Comment

That first clip was funny and shocking at the same time. The second one was bloody stupid, did you see how bruised the second man's feet were?

Comment

That second clip was the craziest $hit ive seen in a long time. Why would anyone possibly think that is good training? Besides they must run up quite a bill on the glass alone

What part of this have you heard Chuck Norris practices?

Oh and http://4q.cc/index.php?pid=fact&person=chuck go here and click refresh as many times as you like
          from the ♥

Comment

Chuck Norris facts!lol

The Greeks only put one man in the legendary Trojan Horse. You know who he was... and he knows you know.
            LOL
            "A single light can eliminate the darkness of millennia; a single piece of wisdom can dispel the ignorance of a million years. Do not worry about your past, always think of your future, and for your future always think good thoughts"

Hui Neng The Platform Sutra

Comment

Chuck Norris makes onions cry
              LOL right that's the last one, I'm not refreshing it anymore, You could waste hours doing that
              "A single light can eliminate the darkness of millennia; a single piece of wisdom can dispel the ignorance of a million years. Do not worry about your past, always think of your future, and for your future always think good thoughts"

Hui Neng The Platform Sutra

Comment

I can´t believe it´s not a joke. Ridiculous
                Daniel Pérez
                http://www.shaolinbcn.es

Comment

Pencak Silat

Hello all,

I saw in my 5 year taking eduction in Pencak Silat (Sumatra) quite a lot such tests. Walking on knifes, fire, class, knife carving on the skin, needles through tongue etc.
                  The students doing it because the Guru is saying so. If the Guro is saying you have to show faith to him, thats why its happen.
                  Its most of the time a kind of iron shirt training.
                  May all beings be happy

Kai
                  www.Anicca-Praxis.de

Comment

Dear Sifu Kai, did you ever see anyone practicing this kind of iron shirt training get hurt seriously?(in you time spent in Sumatra). I have seen people climbing ladders with sharp blades used as rungs(on TV). These people seemed to be unharmed.

Kind regards Shamsher.

Comment

anyone whom would include themselves in this sort of training is clearly deluded and lacks understanding, spiritual awareness, dignity, integrity, and self-esteem... to name a few. perhaps it is not your nature, but it is mine... people whom take advantage of a persons ignorance should be dealt with swiftly and thoroughly; as understood according to the principles of nature of course.

Comment

real?

Hello all,

yes I saw few times stuff like that but never saw any injury. But anyway its hart to say because this people were smiling all the time. For my Silat education it was hart enough to train throws on concrete every day and we have to run through the jungle barfeed 10 kilometers each sunday. The methodes of a traditional Pencak Silat are very hart and is bringing each to his limit.
                        May all beings be happy

Kai
                        www.Anicca-Praxis.de

Comment

Working...
                        X